ANA members are invited to attend;
"Ask The Docs"
Monday, November 20, 2017
5 pm ET, 4 pm CT, 3 pm MT, 2 pm PT
Dr. Steven Giannotta, Chair of Neurological Surgery at Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Paul Lambert, Professor and Chair of the Deapartment of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the Medical University of South Carolina
Dr. Moises Arriaga, Director of Otology-Neurotology and Professor of Otolaryngology and Neurosurgery at Louisiana State University
The doctors on our panel specialize in a variety of areas affecting acoustic neuroma patients, enabling them to answer a broad base of questions including those on surgery, radiation, hearing, balance and facial weakness.
To receive the most up to date information on our educational events and the AN community, join our organization today! www.ANAUSA.org
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this webinar.
House Clinic Acoustic Neuroma Center at St. Vincent Medical Center
University of Cincinnati Gardner
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Weill Cornell Medicine, Dr. Samuel H. Selesnick and Dr. Philip E. Stieg
University of Colorado Acoustic Neuroma Program and Rocky Mountain Gamma Knife Center
Registration will be open soon.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
They can be found at www.ANAUSA.org
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows: XP (Service Pack 3), Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Mac: OSX 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, and 10.11 (For access to all features, presenters must be on Mac OSX 10.8+)
- Linux: 2.6+ kernel; 64 bit; x86 CPU required
- iPad: iOS 7+
- iPhone: iOS 7+
- Android: 4.1+
- Internet Explorer: 7+
- Firefox: 31+
- Google Chrome
- Safari: 5.0+
Required Plugins for Participants
- Adobe Flash 11+ or...
- Java 1.7+ or...
- ReadyTalk iPad/iPhone/Android App
ReadyTalk is now using an HTML5 participant interface that should improve your audio experience. Here is some helpful information to insure that your audio is of the best quality:
- For the best experience, use the current version of Chrome or FireFox browsers to join the event.
- If joining using Internet Explorer 11 or Safari 9+ browsers, you may be asked to download a rtaudiovideowplugin.This plugin is needed to be able to listen to the audio from these browsers.You will only need to download it once for this and future meetings unless there is an update.
- If joining with Edge, Safari 8 and below, or IE10 and below, you will need to have Flash installed and enabled to join the event and listen to streaming audio.
- With the new interface for Chrome, FireFox, IE11, and Safari 9+, the chat window is closed by default. To chat, please click the blue talk bubble in the bottom left hand corner.
- If you are not hearing audio through your computer for this broadcast audio event, please choose the "Join with our Flash version" in the Settings menu.
Q: How do I register for an upcoming ANA Webinar?
A: ANA sends an email with registration details two-three weeks before the live Webinar presentation.
Q: Can I participate from anywhere?
A: Yes. All you need is a good internet connection (good enough to watch a YouTube video, for example) and the link in your confirmation email. It should be noted that some places of business have firewalls that prevent employees from accessing this type of event. If that happens, the webinar will be accessible as a recording and available on the ANA website.
Q: How long will the presentation be?
A: The actual presentation will last approximately 30-35 minutes following a short introduction. After that, we'll do a Q&A session lasting about 20 minutes. The entire webinar will last one hour.
Q: Will the presentation be recorded?
A: Yes, ANA members who cannot attend will be able to access a recorded version (audio and slides) on the ANA website about one-week after the presentation. That recording can be viewed at any time. There will also be a written transcript available.
Q: How do I ask questions?
Q: Can I use my tablet or smartphone to view the Webinars?
A: To join a meeting from an Apple iPad or iPhone, iOS 4.3+ and the ReadyTalk Mobile for iPad app are required. You can also join from an Android phone using Android: 4.1+ and the ReadyTalk Mobile for Android app. The ReadyTalk mobile app is available as a free download from the App Store (Mac) or from Google Play (android).To view our webinar from your desktop computer or laptop, just use the link in the confirmation email that you will receive after registering.