Ways to Give
How Are My Donations Put To Work?
When you contribute, you play a critical role in supporting the programs, activities, and events of the Acoustic Neuroma Association. You become a partner in our mission to continually improve the lives of acoustic neuroma patients and their families through communication, support, innovation, funding research, and partnerships with the medical community. Read more about how your contribution makes an impact.
The ANA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our Tax ID is 23-2170836.
Thank you for supporting the ANA!
Make a one-time or monthly donation to the ANA. Our monthly donors have an ongoing impact on the work we do every day. As a thank you for your constant support, we will send our quarterly newsletter so you can stay up to date on what is happening at the ANA.
For more information about our Monthly Donor Program or for assistance with making any donation, please contact our office at 770-205-8211.
You can also mail a check or money order payable to the Acoustic Neuroma Association.
Acoustic Neuroma Association
600 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 108
Cumming, GA 30041
Team ANA - Fundraise for the ANA
Individuals who increase awareness of acoustic neuroma while raising funds for the Acoustic Neuroma Association are considered members of Team ANA. Join Team ANA and create your own fundraisers through Facebook, Walk4Hearing, or any individual fundraiser held locally.
Payroll deduction is an easy and efficient way to make a tax-deductible donation to the ANA through payroll contributions.
- Matching Gifts - Many employers will match your charitable giving. To learn if your employer will match, contact your human resources department.
- Annual Giving - Annual Giving campaigns take place each year and use payroll deductions to make contributions to the ANA. Popular campaigns include the United Way and the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). For the CFC, simply check the box on your CFC Payroll Deduction Authorization Form to help the ANA. The agency code for the ANA is 10001.
When you include a gift to the ANA in your estate plans, you join a group of distinguished supporters who are ensuring that the ANA continues to be a resource for individuals with acoustic neuroma. Learn more about joining our Legacy Society by calling Melissa Baumbick at 770-205-8211.
- AmazonSmile - ANA has partnered with AmazonSmile to receive .5% of eligible purchases. Choose Acoustic Neuroma Association as your charity to support.
- Goodshop - Goodshop is an online coupon site that gives a portion of its proceeds to charity. Choose Acoustic Neuroma Association as your charity to support and get discounts at your favorite sites.
- DeafmetalUSA - Deafmetal is a jewelry company that designs jewelry for hearing devices. Use code ANA20 for 20% off of your order, and they will in turn donate a portion of their proceeds back to the ANA.
Become a Sponsor
A sponsorship with the ANA is a great way to amplify your brand in the acoustic neuroma community while reaching measureable goals. Contact Melissa Baumbick at 770-205-8211 to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.