Notes Newsletter September Issue Online Now!
The September 2019 issue of Notes is now available in the ANA Member Section of our website. In this issue:
- Voyages: Coping Through Expressive Arts Therapy, by Manjusha Shandler
- Acoustic Neuromas and Surgery: Will The Headaches Ever Stop?, by Christopher J. Farrell, MD and Tomas Garson-Muvdi, MD
- ANA Patient Registry Results: Tumor Size and Location
- ANA Announces Research Grant Funding
- Report from 8th International Quadrennial Conference on Vestibular Schwannoma June 19-21, 2019 , by Melanie Hutchins, ANA Manager of Volunteer Programs
The ANA Notes newsletter is a member benefit. Members of ANA receive Notes four times per year, March, June, September and December.