Author Topic: Regional Section to Forum - All hail from Boston, please sign in here! :)  (Read 46411 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Um, July 23rd or 30th? Thoughts? Thoughts? Bueller? ;)

P
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
I like July 23 best... (F. Bueller's out sick ..;) )
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

ppearl214

• Administrator
*zooms up in red Porche!*  ;)

Ok, we got 2 for July 23rd!  Any others or another date if need be?

Will do a Google (my 2nd cousin, twice removed) to check for locations for brunch and will call ahead with headcount and quiet corner so things aren't too noisy for us!  There may be some spots by Auburn Mall.... anyone got suggestions or dietary needs?  Just want all comfortable. This is going to be great to FINALLY meet you all!

...ok, except for CrazyRockerDude since I've already met him and he already knows how I eat like a sow! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
Count me in for 3 on the 23rd!

Unfortunately, I don't know Worcester at all so I don't have suggestions on where to go.  But I'll ask around.  I have friends that live out that way.

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

mac

Weekends from April through mid November are mostlly reserved for cruising in Maine. The meningitis has temporarily prevented that. But I got a clean bills of health from Dr McKenna last Monday and Dr Barker on Thursday. So now we need the weather to improve....some sun and a bit less rain would be good.... and that's where we'll be until Thanksgiving.

Hopefully, after meeting in July, some of you will want to do it again, maybe in the non-sailing months.

Mac from NH.
1.1cm AN (left) via Translab 4/14/06 Mass General
Dr's McKenna & Barker

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Hey mac!
You oughtta throw alla them balance impared Yankees aboard yer boat and take 'em SAILIN'!  A real life PBW cruise!  That would be a sight!
Capt Deb
dreaming of Anegada and the best lobster dinner in the world (in the tropics, that is, right Pearly Girly?)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
Hey mac!
You oughtta throw alla them balance impared Yankees aboard yer boat and take 'em SAILIN'!  A real life PBW cruise!  That would be a sight!
Capt Deb
dreaming of Anegada and the best lobster dinner in the world (in the tropics, that is, right Pearly Girly?)

You got that right, oh, Pirate Wench!  :-*

Ok, 3 (plus me) for July 23 so far.....sorry Mac that you can't make it and honestly can't blame you... but... if the weather is not cooperative that day for smooth sailing, please keep in mind.  Otherwise, will see you when the sea faring vessel is on dry dock! :)

Jane? You around? Would LOVE to say hi and give you that hug for all the support you gave me. You were my first ANA contact (phone) and truly beneficial in my treatment decision. I do hope you can make it! xoxoxo

jcinma

Hey Phyl-
Thanks so for the invite, I would love to join my fellow ANAers but that day is the start of my annual family reunion in Stockbridge MA.  If by chance you all do another or the date changes I will try my best to be there, I would love to meet you all!!  Thanks again for thinking of me-
Jane
1cm AN removed (lost hearing) 11/96
3cm reccurrence debulked to preserve facial function 2/05
FSR 4/05
Mass General Hosp. Boston MA

Crazycat

• Self-Portrait/ "Friends, Romans, countrymen...."
Hmmm..........the 23rd or the 30th are good to me at this point! In Worchester? ( I can't say Worchestershire!!) Looking foward to it! Keep me posted on the details.

Paul........(Mass General Alumnus)
5cm x 5cm left-side A.N. partially removed via Middle Fossa 9/21/2005 @ Mass General. 
Compounded by hydrocephalus. Shunt installed 8/10/2005.
Dr. Fred Barker - Neurosurgeon and Dr. Michael McKenna - Neurotologist.

ppearl214

• Administrator
folks, is the 30th ok so Jane can join us? Works for me.... thoughts?

Crazycat

• Self-Portrait/ "Friends, Romans, countrymen...."
okay with me.....

Paul
5cm x 5cm left-side A.N. partially removed via Middle Fossa 9/21/2005 @ Mass General. 
Compounded by hydrocephalus. Shunt installed 8/10/2005.
Dr. Fred Barker - Neurosurgeon and Dr. Michael McKenna - Neurotologist.

ppearl214

• Administrator
okay with me.....

Paul

You're too kewl, dear Rocker Dude! And hugs to that wonderful wench...er...gf of your's! Please give her my best!

P

ellenvig

• My AN
Both dates work for me!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Ellen, the newbie.
2.3cm AN diagnosed 6/13/06.
Gamma Knife 9/22/06.
Dr. Greorg Noren, Providence RI.
http://savyon.com/ellen/AN.htm

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
I can make the 30th, too...

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

ppearl214

• Administrator
Ok, thus far for July 30th

Phyl
CrazyKat/Paul
Katie
Ellen

JoeF, Jane, can you both make it on July 30th?  I sure hope so.. this is going to be great to meet you all!

xo
Phyl