Author Topic: Regional Section to Forum - All hail from Boston, please sign in here! :)  (Read 46427 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
oh, Wendy... I'm so sorry to hear that... should your body decide to cooperate, I'm still holding a chair in the minute chance you can make it.  I have no remedies for you to offer but was hoping that face to face huggles would help. 

I just spoke to the restaurant and we are all set. Round table, in the back away from others and they are looking forward to us coming! Can't wait to see you all.

CrazyRockerDude/Paul, will call you later to confirm up our ride... will pick you up at 10am at Borders/Chili's parking lot.  You have my mobile phone number if anything comes up.

See you all there!  Reminder: Reservation under "ANA", 11am! :)

YAY!!!!!!
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
If any needs a ride from the CT or NY area .. please let me know .. I be more than happy to give a lift ...  :)
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

ppearl214

• Administrator
called jcinma house.  She wasn't home but her daughter (what a sweetheart!) said that mom was looking forward to the brunch!

... as am I :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

jcinma

Hi Phyl-
Just got in-Liz told me you called, thanks for thinking of me, I am excited about meeting everyone tomorrow, I do have your cell # should I be running late (don't plan to but ya never know) I don't think it will take me more than an hour w/o traffic.  See you all tomorrow
Jane
1cm AN removed (lost hearing) 11/96
3cm reccurrence debulked to preserve facial function 2/05
FSR 4/05
Mass General Hosp. Boston MA

ppearl214

• Administrator
Hi Phyl-
Just got in-Liz told me you called, thanks for thinking of me, I am excited about meeting everyone tomorrow, I do have your cell # should I be running late (don't plan to but ya never know) I don't think it will take me more than an hour w/o traffic.  See you all tomorrow
Jane

Jane,
Can't wait to finally meet you! :)
Phyl

*runs off to get dressed and pick up RockerDude! :)