Author Topic: ANA Discussion Forum Apple Dumplin Gang brunch Oct 25, 2009 in Worcester MA  (Read 31502 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
well, all... it's that time. I spoke to our lovely host, Bill, and we are booked for the October brunch.

Sunday, Oct 25 at 12:15pm (no rushing our meals, folks!)
Maxine's Room (next to the Boardroom... since we have been SRO for the past 2 brunches)

http://www.maxwellmaxine.com/

I know the date was a toss up for many..... but Bill had the Maxine room for us available then....

Please RSVP here with headcount...

List:

Phyl/da bloke (if he's not working)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **

Sunday, Oct 25 at 12:15pm (no rushing our meals, folks!)

Phyl

12:15 ? thats not bunch anymore.. thats lunch!! LOL
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

ppearl214

• Administrator
12:15 ? thats not bunch anymore.. thats lunch!! LOL

we don't get booted out from the 10am seating AND it gives time for folks to drive to Worcester... like YOU!!!!  You ARE going to be at this one RIGHT?   Huh?  RIght? :D

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
Count me in  ;D   .. I know its not brunch anymore .. but I still hope we get Bloody Marys!   :o ;D
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

ppearl214

• Administrator
Count me in  ;D   .. I know its not brunch anymore .. but I still hope we get Bloody Marys!   :o ;D

But, of course we get them! :D

Updated List:

JoeF

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Phyl ~

Jim & Tina Scott are pleased to accept your invitation for brunch at Maxwell Silverman's Restaurant in Worcester Massachusetts on Sunday, October 25th at 12:15 P.M.  Let's hope for nice weather.  :)

Jim

4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

ppearl214

• Administrator
Phyl ~

Jim & Tina Scott are pleased to accept your invitation for brunch at Maxwell Silverman's Restaurant in Worcester Massachusetts on Sunday, October 25th at 12:15 P.M.  Let's hope for nice weather.  :)

Jim

...and I am so very honoured to be able to enjoy the company of you both! :)

well, the Mods are all set (we know Steve will be with us in hats and in spirit unless he's visiting N. England for Haunted Happenings in Salem during that time....)

Oh... .there's an incentive for out of town folks to come join in... Haunted Happenings in Salem for Halloween! :D 

Updated List:

JoeF
Jim Scott and Tina

jcinma

Hello to my favorite social director and fellow brunchers,

Count me in too! I will check with Andy this evening to see if he can join us. Offer still stands, anyone from the greater Springfield, MA area is more than welcome to jump onboard, I have plenty of room in my car and know the way.

Thanks again to Phyl for orchestrating another fun, delicious day!

Jane
1cm AN removed (lost hearing) 11/96
3cm reccurrence debulked to preserve facial function 2/05
FSR 4/05
Mass General Hosp. Boston MA

yoga52smh

Hi Phyl and my fellow ANers,

Yes, count me in too. Nothing planned for October 25th on my calendar.  Is the Maxine room of the 4th floor?  Anyhoo, can't wait to see you and the gang.

:(   :-*

Sue

ppearl214

• Administrator
Jane, my co-hort in social director fun... I'm hoping both of you can make it! :)

yogasue... after you missed the last one (and you were sorely missed!)... looking forward to seeing you!  The Maxine room is the one on the other side of the Host Station from the Boardroom!

Updated List:

JoeF
Jim Scott and Tina
jcinma/Jane (and hopefully Andy)
yogaSue

KMacDonald

Hi Phil,  Both Bob and I will be at Maxwell's for brunch on Oct 25th!  We always look forward to seeing everyone.....................................Kathy MacDonald

ppearl214

• Administrator
You got it Kathy (and Bob!)  Will be great to see you both... and get me hugglez as well! :D

Updated List:

JoeF
Jim Scott and Tina
yogaSue
KMacDonald Kathy/Bob

MLB57

:DHi Phyl,

Sounds like a plan to me....  Count me in!!

Regards,  Mary (AKA GrammyMary)... ;D
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

SML

• If wishes were like horses, we would ride.
Rich and I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Scarlett
SML(Scarlett)-Massachusetts
1.5 cm x 2.5 cm Cystic AN - Right side
Retrosigmoid 3/18/09 at MGH in Boston,MA.
Dr. Barker - Neurosurgeon, MGH - Dr. Lee - Neuro-Otology, MEEI
no facial issues, SSD right side, balance issues to work on.
Outstanding Surgeons, I'm very happy with the results.

ppearl214

• Administrator
got it Grammy Mary and Scarlett/Rich.

LisaP... I have you noted (in the other thread) that you cannot attend the 25th, correct? :(

Updated List:

JoeF
Jim Scott and Tina
yogaSue
KMacDonald Kathy/Bob
mlb/Grammy Mary
SML/Scarlett and Rich