Author Topic: ANA Discussion Forum Apple Dumplin Gang brunch Oct 25, 2009 in Worcester MA  (Read 31435 times)

followingHim

It sounds great!!  What a shame it isn't Worcester, UK  - we could have made that one!!! :)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
next trip to the UK, I will be planning another UK AN Brunch (did one in Shaftesbury Dorset last December when I was there). Will try to do one closer to Central London to try to help folks that can travel to London so we can all meet. 

BTW, where is Worcester UK? Not familiar?
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
I'm so there.
 My ears are ringing just thinking about it!

Me too ...  ;)
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

epc1970

Hi Phyl
Is this brunch open to anyone? I live in Maine but would love a chance to meet up with other AN'ers. Theresa highly reccomended this brunch to me.
Erin

ppearl214

• Administrator
Erin,

you are absolutely 200% more than welcome.. and if Teresa is talking the brunch, don't let her talk you out of your apple dumplin! ;)  Trust me, you'll want your's!

Updated List:

Phyl/da bloke (if he's not working)
JoeF
Jim Scott and Tina
jcinma/Jane (and hopefully Andy)
yogaSue
KMacDonald Kathy/Bob
mlb/Grammy Mary
SML/Scarlett and Rich
elliemae/Elaine
cin605
Crazycat Rocker Paul
LisaP
hlmsrd/Helga
epc1970/Erin
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

followingHim

next trip to the UK, I will be planning another UK AN Brunch (did one in Shaftesbury Dorset last December when I was there). Will try to do one closer to Central London to try to help folks that can travel to London so we can all meet.  

BTW, where is Worcester UK? Not familiar?
Phyl

Worcester is in the West Midlands - South of Birmingham and north of Tewkesbury (pronounced Chooksbury).  It is the home of Royal Worcester porcelain. London is a couple of hours drive eastwards.  Gloucestershire is very nice as is Cambridgeshire :)

epc1970

Thanks for the tip Phyl! I'll be there ready for my apple dumplin!

Erin

SML

• If wishes were like horses, we would ride.
Oh NANCY..................

I don't see your name on the list yet!!!! 

I hope your planning on coming!!

Scarlett
SML(Scarlett)-Massachusetts
1.5 cm x 2.5 cm Cystic AN - Right side
Retrosigmoid 3/18/09 at MGH in Boston,MA.
Dr. Barker - Neurosurgeon, MGH - Dr. Lee - Neuro-Otology, MEEI
no facial issues, SSD right side, balance issues to work on.
Outstanding Surgeons, I'm very happy with the results.

NancyMc

• One year and all is well, almost.
Oh!  That's the day we land at Logan returning from Edinburgh after our Ireland trip!  I think a 4:25pm arrival will be too late!!!!  Leave a dumpling in the lobby for us.   :-\
Or if anyone stays late for mimosas and bloody Marys in the lounge, call my cell.
Sorry to miss the "Gang".
Nancy and Dave
Watch and Wait since 9/19/01
Increased from 1.1 x 1.9 to 1.9 x 1.9 cm as of 10/27/08
Right SSD, tinnitus, compensating balance
Dr. McKenna at Mass Eye and Ear and Dr. Barker at MGH
Translab April 8, 9 hours, 18 mm Tumor all gone SSD some facial weakness

LisaP

Phyl,

Thanks again for organizing this event. 12:00 right?  This is my third time attending, boy does time fly in the AN world.

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

ppearl214

• Administrator
12:00 right? 

correctomundo......but, hope you can make it (I know its a tough timeframe for you BUT... let's hope we're celebrating the Bosox.. AGAIN! :D )

LisaP

Hi Phyl,

Great, sorry it has taken me time to reply, been working like crazy lately.   Still plan on attending, hope I can still ride with Jane and Andy.  Have a doctor appt. for a physical this Wed, Aug 19th, been having some pain, have been thinking of moving my MRI up a bit not sure yet.

Boy the Sox have been "tanking" lately, now we are 7 and a half games behind, boo hoo.  Hope we can hang on to the wild card.

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

Rivergirl

• Rivergirl
Time does fly........ count me in with a guest/cindy
Diagnosed 6/2008
Right AN 2cmx8x9
Sub-Occipital at Mass General with Martusa and McKenna on 5/31/11
Right SSD, very little taste
I think I will make it!

ppearl214

• Administrator
Lisa,

How did your dr's appt go? What did he say?  BTW, BIG game today that will help the wildcard race and the new kid on the mound did well!  14-1 win and I'll take it!

Hey Rivergirl!!! :) Great to see you!  Ok, noting both of you attending!

Updated List:

Phyl/da bloke (if he's not working)
JoeF
Jim Scott and Tina
jcinma/Jane (and hopefully Andy)
yogaSue
KMacDonald Kathy/Bob
mlb/Grammy Mary
SML/Scarlett and Rich
elliemae/Elaine
cin605
Crazycat Rocker Paul
LisaP
hlmsrd/Helga
epc1970/Erin
Rivergirl/guest Cindy

LisaP

Hi,

Physical went fine, all of the blood work came back normal, I asked to see a nutritionist for my 15 lb wt gain due to quitting smoking, and my nausea.  Doctor said "no" that I am just overweight and not obese ???  Not sure if I should be happy about that.  She gave me the refurral for Boston to and recommened that I move the MRI up.  I will be calling today.

Went to the cape this past weekend with Hurricane Bill, survived.   Sox are still "tanking".

Talk soon,

LisaP ;D
LisaP