Author Topic: Pet Therapy  (Read 23164 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Pet Therapy
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2008, 02:58:52 pm »
Mazel Tov to you Captn, Dr. Lurve and Sade-a-la! Oy, could she be any more cute? what a shayna punum she has!

Congrats to you all!!!!  she couldn't have found a more perfect home to enjoy her life! :)

xooxoxoxox
auntie Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Static

« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2008, 04:33:18 pm »
Aw, Deb, she's gorgeous!  She looks like she wants to play with Zoey and Roxy!  They can tire each other out while we trade HA and puppy stories! LOL  I wish you all the best with her  :)  Happiness is a warm puppy, it really is.  I'm sure by now you know exactly what I mean!  Have fun!!
~Karen
3.5cm AN removed 1-21-04
CSF leak repaired 5/04
SSD Right

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2008, 07:04:35 pm »
What a cutie!!!!
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

lori67

« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2008, 07:38:49 pm »
Oh my goodness - look at that little face!  That is the cutest puppy!  I'm sure she'll be one spoiled pooch before long!  I don't think you could be mad at her even if she did chew up all your shoes!

Hope you're having fun!
Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

OMG16

« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2008, 12:19:32 am »
You are so lucky I think she is the cutest puppy I have ever seen (well except for my 2 babies).  Be sure to post pictures everyday and I think I speak for everyone when I say I want to know every thing she does in all of her cuteness!  I love the picture of you and your new girlfriend you are both very beautiful.  Oh and by the way just refer back to this when she chews all of your shoes "Pirates don't need shoes anyways" LOL.  16
I believe you are given choices in life and it is not what has happened to you that defines who you are.  It is how you handle the situation and finding the positive in an almost hopeless situation that counts the most.  My son is my hero and I have had the pleasure of learning this from him.

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2008, 07:52:19 am »
How cute and sweet!  I love the pictures.  You don't look the least bit tired, Capt Deb!  It won't be long before she holding you like that!!!
Hugs,
Brenda
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2008, 08:24:33 pm »
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!  and a pirate to boot!  what a sweetie Sadie is. 

Chocolate in Puppy format.......you just can't get any better than that.

Congrats Capn'  she's a keeper.

patti UT
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

marg

« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2008, 12:05:19 am »
Yes ! pictures at last...... I'm so glad for you Deb.  Enjoy every minute (well except for the non-sleep ones ).
Margaret
Marg 
 4 mm  AN removed .. middle fossa   5/07 OHSU  Dr. Delashaw
AN scraped off facial nerve & balance nerve removed
 MRI  follow up showed AN gone ... thank you God
Some facial paralysis- . SSD weeks after surgery.  Trans-Ear Nov.2007 ... it really helps !

lori67

« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2008, 01:19:37 pm »
What's the matter, Capt. Deb?  Sadie gotcha by the pirate sox?  Or does she have you so worn out from her puppy energy that you're too tired to type?

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2008, 04:20:20 pm »
Well,  folks, this pup is wearin my poor ole sorry a$$ OUT! Wears me out then she just passes out!

Notice puppy bite marks on hand--ouch! Too much rasslin'! About the only time I can take pictures of her are when she's asleep or I just get a blur lunging at the camera

Here's my "show dog" showing her belly again!

I did get a good one of her first walk with a little bit of snow that we had. She loved it--can't wait till we have more than an inch or so!

Capt Deb
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 04:22:27 pm by Captain Deb »
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

lori67

« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2008, 04:29:11 pm »
You really must tell that puppy to learn to relax and make herself at home!  ha ha....  I wonder who owns who over there????

OMG16

« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2008, 10:10:05 pm »
I love puppies and she is soooo cute.  Those puppy teeth are killers I used to wear my leather isotoners to protect my hands.  Keep the pictures coming when you can.   ;D 16
I believe you are given choices in life and it is not what has happened to you that defines who you are.  It is how you handle the situation and finding the positive in an almost hopeless situation that counts the most.  My son is my hero and I have had the pleasure of learning this from him.

Omaschwannoma

• Life is a journey, not a destination
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2008, 10:17:32 am »
Congratulations Deb on your faithful companion (not talkin bout Dr. Lurv).  May you have many days of happiness, joy and companionship only a dog brings to the "pack".  She's gorgeous and her name suits her well! 
1/05 Retrosigmoid 1.5cm AN left ear, SSD
2/08 Labyrinthectomy left ear 
Dr. Patrick Antonelli Shands at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
12/09 diagnosis of semicircular canal dehiscence right ear

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2008, 10:58:23 am »
The puppy pirate hat is priceless!
And Deb you are looking well… I think that little lovable lab is good for you.

Congratulations!

Got to go walk my lovely Labrador retrieve now … or he walks me- I am not sure.   

Ta ta for now darlings!

Cheers,

4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

Battyp

« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2008, 03:27:00 pm »
Deb she is adorable..You know she had some sad puppy eyes going until you put the pirate hat on her and she perked right up!