Author Topic: sad news  (Read 15506 times)

Lorenzo

Re: sad news
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2007, 01:40:51 am »
Thank you all again, I know her family will be reading this so I am sure they will appreciate the thoughts and condolences.
CK, Stanford, Drs Chang and Hancock, Dec 04,
doing great now.

Dealy

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2007, 05:40:08 am »
Lorenzo and AN Crew' I have not been posting lately because I have been battling the last week Trigimenial Neurilgia of the face. I sent personal messages many many times to Windsong. She got FSR Radiation the same place I did. So when i read of her passing-My heart missed a beat and tears started welling in my eyes. Oh what a beautiful lady she was. May her soul rest in peace. My heart will be heavy all day. I will never forget her-I always loved her name she used-Windsong. I hope she in Spirit will be looking over this group because many of us loved her. May God Bless You Windsong. With a Heavy Heart and a tear in my eye-Ron.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 06:27:09 am »
I am speechless.... I honestly don't know what to say.... Lorenzo and all that were close to her, please accept my deepest condolences.

She has been SUCH a vibrant, vital part of our AN forum community!  She will be extremely missed.

I'm in shock reading this news.... I truly am.  :'(

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2007, 06:59:31 am »
Windsong made it clear through her posts what a gentle, compassionate soul she had.  She will be very much missed.

I am so sorry.

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

Obita

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2007, 07:05:06 am »
I am in shock.  Windsong's posts were invaluable to all of us.  Her personality came through on her posts, loud and clear. 

To Windsong's family, Lorenzo and her close friends, I am so sorry for your loss.

May you rest in peace Sunny.  I will miss you.

Kathy
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

Pembo

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2007, 10:47:32 am »
Condolences to all of Windsong's "family".
Surgery June 3, 2004, University Hospitals Cleveland, BAHA received in 2005, Facial Therapy at UPMC 2006

vcschaub

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2007, 11:24:31 am »
You have my deepest sympathy. What a wonderful friend and supporter and a person with the sweetest of names "Windsong".
6mm
Middle Fossa November 8, 2005
Drs Brackmann and Hitselberger
House Ear

susier

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2007, 12:03:12 pm »
I too would like to offer my sympathies. My thoughts and prayers are with you and
her family.  God Bless.

janz

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2007, 03:05:40 pm »
My deepest sympathy to you and Windsong's family. She will always be remembered by the AN community and the kindness and support she shared.
2 cm AN diagnosed April 2006
Gamma Knife August 2006
Dr. Lunsford, University of Pittsburgh

kat

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2007, 03:15:54 pm »

I would also like to offer my condolences and just say that I am sorry for your and our loss of Windsong from the AN family .

Regards Kat
2.2 cm AN diagnosed July 2004 . GK at  the Royal Hallamshire
Sheffield UK in April 2005 2nd MRI in December 06 showed signs of the AN shrinking and MRI in FEB 08 showed no change . SO FAR SO GOOD .

tsl

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2007, 06:09:27 pm »
Lorenzo,
I am so very sorry. You were so lucky to have been blessed with such a special friend.  Windsong was blessed to have had you as a special friend too.
Take care,
Theresa
AN diagnosed Dec 2006
Approx. size 9 x 6  x 4 mm
Proton Beam radiosurgery wtih Dr. Jay Loeffler (radiation oncologist) and Dr. Paul Chapman (neurosurgeon) at Mass. General on Nov.2, 2007

marystro

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2007, 10:26:02 pm »
I am so sorry to hear about Windsong.  I still remember reading some of her posts...

Life is so unfair when good people are taken away from us...  We just need to think that she is now in a better place..

So sorry about your loss.

Mary
Mary
July 2006 - 22 x 18 x 20 mm
August 2006 - CK at Stanford by Dr. Chang/Dr. Soltys
February 2008 - 19 x 15 x 20 mm and stable
May 2009 - 17 x 14 x 18 mm

Lorenzo

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2007, 02:40:58 am »
all i can keep saying is thank you all, you can't imagine how much all these messages mean to me. grazie.  :'(
CK, Stanford, Drs Chang and Hancock, Dec 04,
doing great now.

Omaschwannoma

• Life is a journey, not a destination
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2007, 05:21:59 pm »
I too am taken aback by the news of Windsong's passing.  Lorenzo, you were so fortunate to have shared that which made Windsong "Windsong".  Certainly someone to emulate and also Windsong was fortunate to have shared that which makes Lorenzo "Lorenzo."  Her circle of life has been completed, but never forgotten.  Life is to be celebrated and sounds like there needs to be a raising of the glasses with a hearty "Prost" to a beautiful spirit. 
1/05 Retrosigmoid 1.5cm AN left ear, SSD
2/08 Labyrinthectomy left ear 
Dr. Patrick Antonelli Shands at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
12/09 diagnosis of semicircular canal dehiscence right ear

pattibobatti

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2007, 05:26:32 pm »

Thank you 4 for putting together that pretty song.  We are all sad that she is gone.  Lorenzo, I sure hope that you realize that she touched many of us.  She was one of the first people to respond to me when I found you all.  

Have a peaceful night all,
Patti
17 mm AN removed 1-16-06
  retrosigmoid
  paralysis, cornea transplant,avascular necrosis

'Are we having fun yet?'