Author Topic: West Coast AN Forum Get-Together!!  (Read 20551 times)

Obita

Re: West Coast AN Forum Get-Together!!
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2007, 04:12:59 pm »
Hi Mary:

Wow.  A guest speaker at your brunch!! 

What a great group picture.  Thank you, thank you.

I bet the smaller group was good for the ones with hearing loss.  Is Mark the Mark that retired from the forum?  And which John is John?  I forgot.

Thanks for posting the picture for all to see.  Kathy
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

marystro

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2007, 04:19:01 pm »
Yes, Dr. Fuller is amazing!!  He's definitely going to be invited back next time!!!!

Mark is the one who was going to retire but we (Phyl, me, others) all wrestled him out of retirement!!!  He's our poster child in the CK board.

John on the right is an AN patient in San Diego who was treated by CK 2 years ago.  He does not frequent here but may be he should --- his 2 year MRI shows a 60% reduction in AN size and his AN was 2cm at treatment!!!  Mark and I are just salivating over his remarkable results!!!  ;D
Mary
July 2006 - 22 x 18 x 20 mm
August 2006 - CK at Stanford by Dr. Chang/Dr. Soltys
February 2008 - 19 x 15 x 20 mm and stable
May 2009 - 17 x 14 x 18 mm

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2007, 04:24:50 pm »
Mary,

You all look fantastic!  THRILLED Dr. Fuller was able to join you all and I'm sure he discussed some "en=lightening" topics that he handles ;)  As for the brunch itself, I'm tihrilled I got to say hi to you all and SO dang sorry I couldn't join in on this one... but, will see about next one. I'm due for a trip to SD.

Thanks so much for letting me be a "virtual" part of it... looks like you all had a fantastic time!

W00t for S. CA  brunch!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"