Author Topic: 3 1/2 months post op. NEED HELP/SUGGESTIONS PLS.!  (Read 17455 times)

sunshine16

Re: 3 1/2 months post op. NEED HELP/SUGGESTIONS PLS.!
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 07:11:21 pm »
  This is the reason, why I love going on this site every day.  Not just for advices but also for laughter. 

I have never been on a cruise, so this is my first time, Guys, you gotta watch me, I was crazy then, more crazy now  :D :D :D

good job Matti, you'll be our Nanny!!!

here's a BIGGER HUG to you Phyl.......... 

Battyp

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 07:18:36 pm »
Matti think you can keep up with me?  lol
I'm sending my kid to matti's so her hubby can babysit (he's 15 just make sure he stays sober and a virgin  lol)

We're gonna have so much fun on our cruise...I'm thinking we need more greek gods?   ;)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 07:41:38 pm »
Sunshine-
 We will dANce the tANgo on ANguilla, ANtigua and ANegada.
What we need is a great boat name!  I find humor and dark chocolate to be effective depression chaser-awayers!
AAARRRRRRRR!
Captain Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

RadiantStar

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 08:00:03 pm »
If anyone sees the Rock, send him my way.....you all can have the Greek Gods.....
It's gettin' hot in here :P :P :P :P :P

Now where's my Calgon????

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 09:09:14 pm »
matti and batty... you both are scaring me now! ;)  :-*

Radiant, no calgon needed.... calgon fantasies are great... but... 

*Starts to sing Styx*

Come sail away
     Come sail away
Come and sail away with me....

sunshine, damn loverly hugs you give! thank you darlin'! :)

Cap'n Deb, have you chartered our course yet? :D

Ok, Yanni was busted last week for ... domestic abuse?  :o  NO, say it isn't so!? Please?! :-[
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

matti

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 09:33:29 pm »
Capt. Deb - that was our first order of business ..naming our ship. It has been christened "The battyPrincess".

Battyprincess - I can keep up with the best of em.  I may be nearing menopause, but this girl's still got it  :o

Sunshine - welcome aboard! A virgin cruiser! (sounds like a drink) Hey, wasn't Static our bartender??

radiantstar - Yes! the Rock is very, very nice. :-*

Phyl - Please say it isn't so...

matti
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 10:38:52 pm »
I do believe static was our bartender  ;D

Hey the rock could work for me...you know I've been reading stephanie plum novels by janet evanovich..I'm thinking ranger and morelli would work too.  They are hotties in the book...who else shall we bring? 

If yanni goes will have to bring handcuffs just in case he gets out of line  ;) :-*

RadiantStar

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2006, 10:21:06 am »
Handcuffs ::) ::) ::)?  Well if you're bringing handcuffs, I'm gonna' bring my leather boustier and whip ;) so Yanni better behave!

RadiantStar

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2006, 10:24:33 am »
Boustier is that how you spell it?  That thingy that ya' know lifts and separates........ROFLOL

You all are a boost to the spirit.

Sail On ladies.

sunshine16

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2006, 10:35:36 am »
Sorry guys, I have to cut off the discussion about the cruise for a moment.  I think I have posted it here about how eating Bananas help fight depression.  Here's a short note about it:

Bananas: did you know?

After  Reading THIS, you'll NEVER look at a banana in the same way  again!

Bananas Containing three natural sugars -  sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber, a banana  gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.  Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy  for a strenuous 90-minute workout.   No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes.  But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit.  It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and  conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.

Depression:
According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst  people suffering from depression, many felt much better after  eating a banana.   This is because bananas contain trypt ophan, a  type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel  happier.

matti

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2006, 11:30:16 am »
Sunshine - I never knew that bananas contained tryptophan. I know turkey did and some other foods. Wow! I was always eating bananas just for the potassium, to help lower my blood pressure. Thanks for the tip! and dipped in chocolate...all the better!

RadiantStar - A boustier (sp?) that is what I need. At my last mammogram, the tech asked if there were any changes and I said, "yes! I am a 34 long!"

battyprincess - Handcuffs? Yanni is out! Matthew is in. You probably should still bring the cuffs  ;)

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2006, 02:21:49 pm »
I"m thinking cuffs for sure either way....and banana's and white chocolate to help make sure I don't find myself depressed :o)  I've had to avoid bananas from the diabetes..so need to make up for lost time. 

hell whips, chains, bustier's, let's bring it all!  Bongos too just for matthew  lol

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2006, 04:21:45 pm »
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I got me purple fuzzy cuffs, a few boustiers/corsets and yes, blindfold as well....

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh, btw...

HEY SUNSHINE, HERE'S YOUR DAILY HUG!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGGLE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
[/size]

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

RadiantStar

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2006, 09:05:46 pm »
Sunshine, I have a sure fire way to help the depression/bananna fix.  Chunky Monkey icecream is made by Ben & Jerry's you gotta' try it.  It will cure ANY and ALL sadness, lethargy, cranky, crochety feelings, hormonal imbalances, you might ever encounter.... unfortunately it isn't sugar free. :-[

Matti, my last mammogram just showed "pancake" dough, I envy you ;)

ppearl, you naughty, naughty girl......ooooooooooh behave

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2006, 09:15:10 pm »
radiant, yep, you as bad as me... chunky monkey! OMG! One of my faves.. and my hips love it too!  ;D

batti-wench, it scares me that you have the same naughty thoughts as me... go girl! :)