Author Topic: Acupuncture for Hypercausis  (Read 3779 times)

Abdullah85

Acupuncture for Hypercausis
« on: November 10, 2022, 01:37:58 pm »

Have anyone tried it ?

donjehle

Re: Acupuncture for Hypercausis
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2022, 06:56:45 pm »
Hi Abdullah85!

I don't know about acupuncture specifically for Hypercausis, but many forum members have posted about acupuncture in relationship to the side effects from their AN treatment.

If you go to the Home page and do a Search by typing "Acupuncture" in the search field on the upper right side, you will have more than 300 posts regarding acupuncture on the forums.  I don't know if any of these will be helpful to you or not, but at least you can see what others are saying about acupuncture.

I wish you all the best!
Don
Burning Tongue, Loss of Hearing & Balance, and Tinnitus led to MRI. Very small AN found on 11/23/2021
While watching and waiting, lost significant hearing. WRS now at 12% (down from 100%). Was fitted with CROS system on 3/7/22.  Stable MRI on 7/29/22
No treatment yet.

4givvvn

Re: Acupuncture for Hypercausis
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 09:07:29 am »
I tried acupuncture for my sensitive hearing and was pretty scared at first. But before I went, I read a lot on a website about acupuncture, including ear or auricular acupuncture. It's used for things like weight loss, quitting smoking, addictions, and anxiety.

It felt weird during my session, like a mild itch, but it got relaxing. The needles were not as bad as I thought they could be. It didn't completely fix my hearing, but it made a difference. If you're thinking about trying it, read up on it first. You can read here about what I learned about ear and general acupuncture. It might help you decide if it's right for you.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 04:15:42 pm by 4givvvn »