Author Topic: 3 1/2 months post op- NORMAL?  (Read 8437 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: 3 1/2 months post op- NORMAL?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 03:59:36 am »
Hey Sodoagal - any fettishes this chronologer needs to know about? or do I take poetic licence.

Speak now or forever hold your .... chocolates. The wacky wenches couldn't hold anything for ... whoopsie, wrong thread.
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

sodagal

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 05:35:23 pm »
Sorry- no real fetishes- yet never know though :o Have reevals on Monday for OT and Wed for PT keep your fingers crossed guys all is getting better!!  ;D

Thanks!

Sodagal
33 years old female
Had a baby 10/7/05 and AN surgery on 12/9/05.  AN was 2.5x2.7 with a cyst-
Northeast Baptist Hospital- San Antonio,Texas- Dr. Holger Skerhut

Battyp

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 08:15:45 pm »
soda gal are you doing any vestibular therapy?  what are you doing with ot?

By the time larry is done with you you'll have all kinds of fetishes  lol

sodagal

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 12:50:39 am »
I am doing some vestibular but that is mostly with pt- I am fine doing motor skills stuff since that is what I am really lacking right now- I get to play with putty- beans etc to get back feeling since I am still "numb" feeling on left side- I do an hour of OT Mondays and Wednesdays- I use to go 3x a week but graduated to 2x!! Not much different- I still do thepary at home too- by taking care of baby, housework etc-Never ends!! ;)
33 years old female

Battyp

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 11:04:19 pm »
No it never ends!  My mom wanted me to sell my house and downsize thinking it would be easier to cope with.  I had to remind her that you still have laundry, dirty dishes etc in an apt just like a house  lol  Only difference would be I wouldn't have to maintain the yard but would have to walk my two boos (dogs) outside which would be harder than yelling at my son to mow the grass  :o)

I did some fine motor skills in the beginning as part of my physical therapy.  I find even now at 7 mos I still have trouble with hand eye coordination. Just play with the babies toys and you'll improve! 

I was hoping to be done with therapy this week but.was told I still need more vestibular and eye therapy.  I'm so sick of therapy I could scream!  I did manage to walk on the sidewalk with a neighbor tonight without knocking her to the ground.  I guess that's improvement..last time I kept bumping into her.

sodagal

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 11:34:09 am »
Batty-
 I totally understand where you are coming from!!! Thepary gets to be tiring but just think where you would be with out it! My friend is getting a moonwalk for Easter and I can not wait to go in there and play!! I told her I get 5 minutes alone!!  ;D

I have been playing eith the baby toys and let me tell you it is fun but since I am still patching my eye each day I have learned to do with only one eye- you should have seen me try to feed the baby for the first time in the highchair-it is a wonder she still likes me- she had food from ear to ear and chin to forehead- between her looking around and my coordination we got more on each other than in her tummy-  but now I can do it= PRACTICE!!!

Just remeber EVERYTHING YOU DO IS THERAPY!!!

Sodagal ;)
33 years old female

Battyp

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2006, 10:26:59 pm »
Oh yes it is!

I was hoping to get discharged friday but was told no but they did move me down to 3 days a week instead of 5 so I'm hoping that means I'm progressing good enough at this point.  It's been 7 mos of therapy and others have indicated they haven't had to go as long so I was very frustrated.  At least you have an excuse to play with baby toys I just felt plain silly!  I remember doing a kids puzzle and was in tears I got so frustrated and felt so stupid not being able to manipulate it. 

I bet the first time you fed your baby made you want to laugh and cry at the same time  :)