Author Topic: you know how sometimes we talk about being forgetful??  (Read 8752 times)

Mickey

Re: you know how sometimes we talk about being forgetful??
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2009, 09:57:08 am »
Whenever I put something in a safe place I always tell my wife. She does the same with when she puts something in a safe place. It`s amazing how can remember where someones else safe place is rather than your own. ha ha! Mickey

JudyT

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2009, 10:25:57 am »
My housekeeper is my best "safe place" keeper. She is so funny.....when I can't find something when shr isn't here.....I call her and she races over....has her hands on it in a minute.....but not the shoe this time. She has hunted more than me.

Judy

wendysig

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2009, 10:54:49 am »
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who can't remember what "safe place" I put things in.  Now unless it's for one of them, I always telll my kids where I put something when putting it in a "safe place".  Thei rmemories are much better than mine and it gives them a good laugh at my expense when I have to ask them.

One time I bought my youngest daughter earrings for her birthday and put them in a "safe place".  I ended up finding them two years later and giving them to her for Christmas -- of course for the birthday in question, I ended up having to buy another pair. 

Wendy
1.3 cm at time of diagnosis -  April 9, 2008
2 cm at time of surgery
SSD right side translabyrinthine July 25, 2008
Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
Extremely grateful for the wonderful Dr. Choe & Dr. Chen
BAHA surgery 1/5/09
Doing great!

epodjn

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2009, 05:15:39 pm »
I remember when I was young my mom got me a game for Christmas, put in the "safe place" and couldn't find it til Easter. . . . and she's never had a AN. At least we have a good excuse.
Left side 3.2cm AN/FN removed 12/8/08 Dr's. Shelton and Reichman. SSD, facial paralysis,taste issues, lateral tarrsoraphy 6/25/09,scheduled for eye and nasal valve surgery 6/22/11 life is GOOD!

cin605

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2009, 02:26:39 pm »
Looking for sunglasse today..you can guess where they were the whole time i looked.Asked my son to help me look..Um Mom they are on our head?????called me Blondie. ;D
2cm removed retrosig 6/26/08
DartmouthHitchcock medical center lebanon,N.H.
43yrs old