Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775136 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #3090 on: February 13, 2009, 09:25:51 pm »
Dat scallywag WXman shall come in mighty handy come hurry-cane season!  Them suckers chased a few o' us PBW crewe around last year.  Will be good to have a predicterer onboard!  Also Mickey, the Official Baseball Fanatic!  Welcome all!!!  AAARRRR!!!

Capt Deb P)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3091 on: February 15, 2009, 04:11:50 pm »
We need a coupla wind conjourerererers.

Stay tuned folks, the Goode Ship PBW will be setting sail agin very soon.

Ernie, you gotsa pass da initiation test before you become an official scally. Actually i think Marci might still be hangin from somehwere as she is still undergoing the initiation test as well.

laz

p.s - the bushfire in Victoria have been awful - towns burned to the ground but the general public have been amazing - over $91m donated so far - just shows that there is some kindness out there outside of the crew of the PBW.

STAY TUNED
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3092 on: February 15, 2009, 10:55:34 pm »
LAZ! YA BLOKE!!!  Missed ya like crazy lately onboard the ol' rustbucket. Dis crew needin' some discipline, ye Master-at-Arms.  Break out the feather dusters! We got some initiationing to get to! Of the conjurerererers and such. BTW I went sailing again today and then to a really fun party and I've right now got a terrible case of sea legs and giggles!!

For now I'll be staying tuned......

Capt Deb P)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3093 on: February 16, 2009, 07:29:16 am »
Mickey,

AL East is going to roar this season!  I have a feeling its going to be a true battle to the finish!  My BoSox looking great, will be at games this year and can't wait! :)

LAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxox and all that good stuff! 'Nuff said.

So, what are the headings on the PBW for this trip?  Are we going to look for the Vida de Aqua before Captn Jack gets there (for all you that saw "At World's End!)....... btw, like my new sig line? :)

Cursed whats-her-name? :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3094 on: February 16, 2009, 05:41:27 pm »
Sigline? Sigline? I can't see no friggin sigline!! I be postin on a friggin Blackberry! Whazzit saaaaaaaayyyyy??????

Capt Deb P)

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3095 on: February 17, 2009, 06:53:44 am »
Sigline? Sigline? I can't see no friggin sigline!! I be postin on a friggin Blackberry! Whazzit saaaaaaaayyyyy??????

Capt Deb P)

sheesh, Captn! You be too technical for me... it reads... *ahem*... "I wash my hands of this weirdness" -- Capt Jack Sparrow in Davey Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3096 on: February 19, 2009, 05:30:08 pm »
Oh Noooooooowwwwwwww I see it! I'm back on a regular computer!  My buddy Marge finally got off the puter!  Now THAT'S funny! I usually wash my hands IN the wierdness!!!!

Capt Deb
(if you see a pic it means I'm on a real puter!)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3097 on: February 19, 2009, 10:46:55 pm »
And another thing....on ye olde Blackberry, this thread hath 621 pages of insanity instead of the usual 200+!!  I calls it me Barbie Doll computer. Teeny tiny type and teeny tiny keys.  Do not try this wiv a headache, folks!

Going blind in teeny-tiny land,

Capt Deb P-)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3098 on: February 22, 2009, 08:18:06 pm »
Your mad as a hatter Deb (lol)

But we luvs ya anyway.

better try and get my head around another adventure of plunderin and lootin and.....  can't say coz Phyl the cursed whatever her name is, will censor us. Maybe i need to use Google earth to find out where we are?

laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

ScoobyDoo

• Budding scurvy pirate.
« Reply #3099 on: February 23, 2009, 02:32:20 pm »
Wow!  What a long-running thread.  207 pages.  Might take me a while to read through it all.

I think the AN-Cruise is a good idea.  I see we already have a cruise director appointed.  Since I don't know if I have AN yet, I'd be happy to sit quietly on the deck and not bother anyone.  I wonder, though, would the AN cruise mean that the PA speakers would only work on one side of the boat?  And it would it kind of wobble into port crashing into several spots before it stops?  I could help the entertainment director, if you have one.  We could practice the SSD-shuffle, where we try to keep people positioned on our hearing sides.   The band could play the tinnitus tango.   We could have MRI day where everyone gets a scan and we could all compare them. 
It might take a bit of planning at the captain's table, however, to place everyone so that a person with a bad right ear sits next to a person with a bad left ear.

Where can I get my ticket?
Budding scurvy pirate.

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3100 on: February 23, 2009, 03:32:04 pm »
I think the AN-Cruise is a good idea.  I see we already have a cruise director appointed. 

C'est moi! :D  Good to have you aboard, you scurvy scallywag! :)  read the first 6 pages of the thread to see how me and my mateys started all of this michief and mayhem and how Captn Deb can outdo Captn Jack Sparrow anyday (although, he's more my kind.. even though Captn Deb has cute, painted toes!)

good to have ye aboard! What do you think you can do for us aboard the PBW?  ;)

Signed,
Cursed, cruise... oh, forgetaboutit! :)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3101 on: February 23, 2009, 05:25:04 pm »
hey Scooby

Welcome - but to join the crew you gots read all pages of the thread and pass an initiation test.

As for our Captain - well, i think you alrerady scored a walk the plank effort by suggesting a wobble into port. When she sails she does it properly - never a wobble - she'll either completely destroy the port or sail in smoothly - nothing's done in halves here.

(laz ducks for cover after an anchor is thrown at him).

As fer our fine lack of feathered friend our cursed cruise director (much shortened title) well, I'm sure she could employ yopur services (if you survivie the initiation test). The pay is, well, mmm, as a start, you would earn 60% of the cruise director's remuneration on board. Further details of this pay structure can be spotted somewhere between page 1 and 206.

laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3102 on: February 23, 2009, 05:36:12 pm »
Laz! We don't pitch anchors round here! We whacks each other wiv wench winch handles! Or we love each other with wench love handles! Or something.

Welcome aboard Scooby Doo! Or should I say Ooooeey Oooo!  Our Entertainment Director is none other than (taa-daa) LA David cuz he be in da Industry!

Now wot could a bloke called Scooby Doo be good at? Hmmmmmmm........Uuurrrr uuurrrrr oooorrr?

Capt Deb P-)

ScoobyDoo

• Budding scurvy pirate.
« Reply #3103 on: February 23, 2009, 07:14:18 pm »
Geez.  Now I've done it.  I knew that I should have kept reading.  Ok, I will stay up tonight until I finish all of the pages and patiently await the test.    And now I've gone and offended the captain without ever formally speaking to her.  I'd be happy to cook up a batch of Scooby snacks, if that would help.  I really don't wanna walk the plank.  The pay sounds good, but the tests scare me.  I studied for a week before I had my last hearing test and that didn't go too well, either.

I probably won't be able to get Steve to knit me a hat, will I?  Of course, up here we call them toques.
Budding scurvy pirate.

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3104 on: February 23, 2009, 09:44:53 pm »
AAAAARRRR Matey Doo!  The only toque-ing anyone does around here is this fella!

Have fun readin', and better tie yerself in yer chair wiv a bit o' line so's ye don't break nuthing when you fall out of it laughin!  A good old sheepshank works best but a bowlin'll do!  AAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Capt Deb