Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775225 times)

Peanut

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1050 on: August 25, 2006, 09:25:41 pm »
Yup to both--yes you assigned me picker of limes fer margaritas as well as Keeper of Olives and Pickled Onions, and yes what we really need is Swatter of the Evil Headache Fairy and Slayer of the Headpain Demon.  If need be, of course I'll relinquish, just let me know. Maybe Patti UT and I can team up...How 'bout that, Patti?
Off we go,
Cheerio,
Peanut
3.5 cm AN total resection via suboccipital  April 2003 Barker & McKenna, MGH Boston one week, two weeks Spaulding Rehab
silicone punctal plugs in lower puncta for dry eye,
persistent post op head pain
Acupuncture, craniosacral treatments, Tramadol   200  reduced to 150, now 100mg. daily Feb 2007

matti

« Reply #1051 on: August 25, 2006, 09:56:49 pm »
Hey Peanut-wench - Pick extra limes for my Cosmo please  :-*

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Peanut

« Reply #1052 on: August 25, 2006, 10:00:31 pm »
Now yer teachin me somethin new , Matti wench, limes fer a Cosmo?  I loves limes, sure I'll pick'em.
Peanut
3.5 cm AN total resection via suboccipital  April 2003 Barker & McKenna, MGH Boston one week, two weeks Spaulding Rehab
silicone punctal plugs in lower puncta for dry eye,
persistent post op head pain
Acupuncture, craniosacral treatments, Tramadol   200  reduced to 150, now 100mg. daily Feb 2007

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1053 on: August 25, 2006, 10:15:54 pm »
Official Swatter of the Evil Headache Fairy aboard The Goode Ship Princess Batty Wench it is fer Miss Patti UT, then! (Boy, that's a sentence I thought I'd never hear myself say!)If that ain't AN-related, I don't know what is!
Welcome aboard! Message me your email addy so's we can include yer in all the juicy shipboard gossip (which we do off forum! ;))
Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1054 on: August 26, 2006, 08:25:51 am »
Gennysmom's best Cosmo recipe:  Raspberry vodka, cranberry juice, fresh squeezed lime and the secret ingredient...a splash or two of Chambord.  For something even more fun, use white cranberry juice and add a splach of blue curacao.  Yummy!!  Another good one is a chocolate covered cherry...good at holiday time...heat cranberry juice in Irish whiskey glass, add creme de cacao and top with a little whip cream....mmmmm yummy!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Survival Nate

• TravAddic
« Reply #1055 on: August 26, 2006, 04:48:43 pm »

Thanks  Capt Deb for the uniform   ;D enjoy

at age 21yo
AN 5.05cm removed Feb 2005
Gamma Knifed July 2005
at age 31yo
AN regrowth @ 1.5cm - 2014
Pituitary Gland tumor 2mm
https://www.travaddic.com/

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1056 on: August 26, 2006, 05:19:48 pm »
How incredibly cute!!!!!
You are truly a master  puterologist--I'll message you offline when I'm ready to master the "slideshow" skill! We seems ter have a plethora of wenchettes and junior scallywags round here! We're so glad they gots their mamas and daddies around to enjoy the lil buggers!
Capt Deb 8)

matti

« Reply #1057 on: August 26, 2006, 06:01:36 pm »
Nate - You are AWESOME!!!  Thanks so much for the great pics and for being our Master Puterologist aboard the PBW ;)

Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1058 on: August 27, 2006, 05:20:22 am »
Leave the site fer a day and look what happens.

Our puterologist can create mini movies on this here site but still gets the puter cables stuck inside da boiler (which we don't have) aboard the goode ship PBW.

This chronologer here is in mourning about Pluto. Those dumb scientists shoulda kept it. I thought it was a cute planet. It was a bit slow taking 254 years to go round da sun and the winters are a tad long and cool but hey - we all got weather problems!

In Seattle I'll have to get Captain James T Kirk to hijack the Enterprise and go bring Pluto a bit closer so they can't ignore it.
It's black arm bands for all the scallywags and wenches aboard the goode ship PBW.

mm, must try and import a pic taken offa my phone today.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1059 on: August 27, 2006, 05:54:17 am »
aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can't copy and paste - gotsta set up a frappr. aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Laz prefers abacus!
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1060 on: August 27, 2006, 06:11:13 am »
Oh yeah!  Laz GOTS ter get yer a frappr!!!!!--We wants ter see us some o them cute lil kangaroos and wallabees yer gots there in the Land of Down Under! Or yer can put a call out to the Ship's Puterologist and axe how he does it! Bet he's gott sumpin way more cool than a frappr! Bet he gots a SUPERFRAPPR!!!!!
Capt Deb
Frappin' away again in ANville! 8) 8) 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1061 on: August 27, 2006, 07:05:12 am »
geesh yer a dag Capt Deb!

And we wouldn't 'ave ya any other way.

Callin' da puterologist - woo hoo.

Does this down under chronologist needs me a frappr or is there another way of gettin one's mug shot onto this here forum (aka good ship PBW)

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1062 on: August 27, 2006, 09:17:02 am »
Ship's telly. 7PM. ABC. "Pirates of the Caribbean, Curse of the Black Pearl" starting Mr. Johnny Depp and Mr. Orlando Bloom and various crew members of the PBW as extras. I thing Laz is the scallywag whose eye keeps poppin' out and rollin' across the deck.  I'll make the popcorn.
Capt Deb 8)
PS We gots awesome Bose speakers so's we all can hear!

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #1063 on: August 27, 2006, 10:57:59 am »
Official Swatter of the Evil Headache Fairy aboard The Goode Ship Princess Batty Wench it is fer Miss Patti UT, then! (Boy, that's a sentence I thought I'd never hear myself say!)If that ain't AN-related, I don't know what is!
Welcome aboard! Message me your email addy so's we can include yer in all the juicy shipboard gossip (which we do off forum! ;))
Capt Deb 8)

Ey ey Capt'n,   

I'll be happy to be the Evil Headache Fairy Swatter. Cuz ya know I've been applying for a job here bein' all mature and professional like ya know. But do I quialify?? I kinda gave up on reading through the whole thread, got through about 33 pages and the Headache fairy made me give it up.  Also, I may need a new swatter as I've been swattin' at that darn Fairy for 3 days now, what a pest he/she is. ( what gender do you suppose that neusance is?? now, let me think, oh ya that one).

I have the perfect solution.  I'll install some of them bug, in this case, Fairy zapper machines all around the ship. Then I can just do the maintenance on them and have more time for sippin umbrella drinks.

Happy to be aboard.

Does Wally World really carry pirate atire???  I can't wait to see the halloween costumes this year with the new Cap't Davey Jones

Patti UT
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1064 on: August 27, 2006, 11:28:33 am »
Wally World has all kinds of Wenchy jewelry accessories under the brand name o' "no boundaries" and be studded with diamonds and such. Good to wear whilst yer a' dealin' with the suits! Gives ya  strength they does! Ask our namesake, Batty Princess! She be wearin' wenchgear to her meetin's with the VR people and whatnot. She be gettin' her way lately!  Even whilst on the phone, they gives ya strenght!  I like the idea o' the Swattin' Machines and the more time fer the brelly drinks! Get the puterologist ter do the maintainence--he likes it!!
See!!

No worry on the GM thread--read one page a day 'sides this'n. We have had us a time, we has.  I vote fer re-kidnappin' Matthew after seein' "Failure to Launch."  The pretty lil' wood boat in the last scene reminds me o' one I spent a few good years cruisin' on in the Islands, mostly with a pack a wenches lots like us! Fill up the phonebooth from he**  with the choccie again, Wenches! It be dippin" time!!! ::) ::) ::)

Capt Deb 8)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 12:05:30 pm by Captain Deb »