Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 773868 times)

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #3420 on: December 12, 2011, 05:17:38 pm »
Hi, Sherry ~

Thanks for stopping by!  How about an update?  Thanks.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

wind6

• Winch Wench ;)
« Reply #3421 on: December 12, 2011, 05:40:47 pm »
Hi Jim!! Great to see you here. I will post an update.  ;)
2.5cm x 3.1cm facial nerve neuroma
removed 8-2-2005(retrosigmoid)
St.Johns Hospital-Springfield,Illinois
Dr.Michael McIlhany and Dr.Carol Bauer
Wait n' watch mode for 8 years.
Gamma Knife at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Chicago,IL. Dr. James P. Chandler. July 10, 2013.

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #3422 on: December 14, 2011, 11:47:50 am »

She's Baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3423 on: December 14, 2011, 11:50:04 am »
Wow....I mean Pooter...........good one.........that one'll take us a few hundred leagues at least!!!!!!

AAARRRRRR!!!!!!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3424 on: December 21, 2011, 07:58:59 pm »
Wow,

Captain Deb, Pooter and Jim & co - well, I'll have to resurrect another adventure in the new year.

To all the wacky crew members of the Goode Ship Princess Batty Wench, a happy "everything" to you all - thats as PC as i get!

cheers from down under

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3425 on: December 22, 2011, 05:21:37 am »
Cursed Cruise Director reporting to top deck side for holiday happenin's.  Where ahr' we settin' sail, Captn? What exotic port o' call you takin' us?

Happy holidaze (it's the grog, mateys!) to you all!

Signed,
I know 'er name but me left it somewhere........ ;D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3426 on: December 24, 2011, 11:41:00 am »
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle o' Grey Goose Martini fer our cursed cruise director!  And our chronologer and Master-at-Arms all reportin fer duty, ye scurvy bilge-rats ye!  Weigh the anchor ,
'n hoist the main'sl, we's settin' sail fer the beautiful Island o' St Croix!  There they be kickin it up during Christmas for true!  Then we's off 30 miles r so headin 10 degrees o the compass ter visit our British sister isle o Tortola fer ta listen ta X Factor winner Melanie!  Sings like a bird, that comely young wench!

Ferget yer duds, crewe--all we be needin's we bikinis n speedos (faint of heart may want to look away at some o us in spikinios.)

Pirate headgear is a must(see photo at left)

We be headin fer Canegarden Bay an I'm warnin ye, the last time I called at that sweet port I couldn't walk fer three days!!!  No no not that--get yer mind outta the gutter!  I danced all the skin offa the bottoms o me feet to a song the Scratchy band was playin called "Mash an go" (true story)

O crap I gotta log off we're headed to Wal-Mart aaaaaahhhh

Capt deb

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #3427 on: December 24, 2011, 09:40:33 pm »
Merry Christmas, Captain Deb.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3428 on: December 26, 2011, 06:50:16 am »
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle o' Grey Goose Martini fer our cursed cruise director!! 

Weigh the anchor ,
'n hoist the main'sl, we's settin' sail fer the beautiful Island o' St Croix!

Aye Capt'n!  And me thanks you fer da G.G. Martini! You know the way to me hart! :-*

Me needs an island vacation and St. Croix works! I got me some Pirate sox for the Christmas 'oliday as well as some other terrific pirate wears and I'm ready for this adventure!

Belly flop contest, anyone, up at the main pool on the upper deck? ;D

Signed
A VERY happy *burp*, martini-filled Cursed Cruise Director but fergot 'er name since can't remember where I left it.............
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3429 on: January 08, 2012, 10:39:11 pm »
Too many drunken wenches aboard this fine rust bucket. The sailin be a slow one due to all the turkey and stuffing over these holidays. We might have to get those feather dusters out and be rowin' some.

It's a happy new year to all and sundry from way down under where we be basking in some very mild summer weather about 85 degrees fer yer north of the border old scale measurers.

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

stephSF

• Live each day to the fullest.
« Reply #3430 on: January 09, 2012, 12:18:38 pm »
I am chuckling at the thought of the brain tumor people cruise!,,,!,,,   I am really hoping I have already been compensating.  Will know in a few weeks!  Thanks for the laughs!  I really want to see "stand up or fall down, AN humor".  Did anyone discover a new career with it?  Or maybe they incorporate one ino the annual .... What's it called....um...oh yeah, conference!
Stephsf
1.6 cm AN Translab with Dr.'s Friedman and Shwartz with HEI on 1-25-2012.  I am doing great!  Surgery saved my life :).   Be brave, have a great attitude, and hire the best surgical team!!!!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3431 on: January 09, 2012, 10:38:10 pm »
Steph,

i hope you have read all 230 pages coz there is a quiz later.

laz
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3432 on: January 10, 2012, 04:53:58 am »
I am chuckling at the thought of the brain tumor people cruise!,,,!,,,   I am really hoping I have already been compensating.  Will know in a few weeks!  Thanks for the laughs!  I really want to see "stand up or fall down, AN humor".  Did anyone discover a new career with it?  Or maybe they incorporate one ino the annual .... What's it called....um...oh yeah, conference!
Stephsf

Steph,

The quiz is mainly based on the first 7 pages.... and yes, one of the answers is..... our cursed cruise director was a major culprit for establishing the PBW  ;D

It's the grog. It made me devulge an answer :D

Good luck!  Happy reading!
Phyl

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #3433 on: January 12, 2012, 08:43:11 am »
Ah, it is so good to see the cruise hasn't faded and the laughs are still here!  Happy New Year to all!!
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

mindyandy

• Loving Life
« Reply #3434 on: January 12, 2012, 08:45:00 am »
Good Morning all. Today Lizzy1hoops(sp?) is having surgery in Seattle. Lets send out prayers for her. Her husband is suppose to post updates so I will be patiently waiting.
14mm dx 9/07. CK done Seattle  1 year MRI showed some shrinkage. 4 year MRI 2mm growth nothing conclusive. Trigminal nerve involvment Retrosigmoid Friedmand/Schwartz HEI March 7,2012