Author Topic: EJTampa (Ernie's) updates  (Read 56672 times)

QRM

• Was an architect now stay at home dad
Re: EJTampa (Ernie's) updates
« Reply #240 on: September 21, 2010, 08:01:45 pm »
Ernie,

I missed this one, good news! I was about to ask you on FB if you did the yearly scan. Take care

Rick
2.5 cm x 1.1 cm AN 30 Oct 08  Singapore Gleneagles Hosp.
Translab on  29 Jan 09 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of HEI
Surgery a success!! had wonky head for a while and odd tastes
Everyday things are improving and getting back to normal.

nanlt124

• learning more everyday
« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2010, 04:35:27 pm »
hi ernie   i am new and scheduled for surgery with drs danner, bartels and agazzi this thursday 093010 at tgh     i have spent the afternoon reading all of your posts and looking at the pictures      you have really reassured me and i feel more than confident with this team     i was just diagnosed 2 wks ago after a sudden total hearing loss and constant noise     my ent ordered an mri and sent me directly to tampa        the doctors were extremely thourough and considerate but, i still had misgivings and confusion about what to do     now that i have made my decision and found your input i am ready          thanks for sharing with us that do not know
nancy from clearwater

EJTampa

• Rays Vs Red Sox Game 2 ALCS (Isabel and Ernie)
« Reply #242 on: October 02, 2010, 01:00:39 am »
Hi Nancy!

I don't get over here as often as a should so I'm late getting to this message.  I see you had your surgery just 2 days ago!  It may be a few days before you read this, but let me know how you are doing!

Ernie
-1.3 X 0.8 cm AN in the right cerebellopontine angle extending into the internal auditory canal.
-Retrosigmoid Surgery with Dr. Bartels and Dr. Danner at Tampa General 3/5/2009.
-Had to cut hearing nerve to get "sticky" tumor, so SSD right side.