Author Topic: Less than 24 hours from now...  (Read 6768 times)

andrea in slc

Re: Less than 24 hours from now...
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2008, 08:00:13 pm »
Awww, thanks Patti! You guys, Patti is one of the nicest people I have ever met! She drove pretty dang far from her home to mine to check up on me, and brought me chocolates (which I am now eating!!!) and some warm comfy jammies. What an amazing woman you are Patti! Huge (((HUGS)))!!!

I overdid just a little on Saturday, DH and I snuck out to do a little Christmas shopping while Danielle was at a b-day party. But a nice long nap on Sunday sure helped. Yes, the power of the shower is one not to be underestimated. My DH took this week off work too, he's busting his behind cleaning, doing laundry, taking care of me and our daughter (my older two are spending an extra week or two at their dad's to lighten the load on my DH), I really could not have done this without him.

You guys are the best! Patti, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done! Hope everyone has a nice day tomorrow!

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2008, 08:01:26 pm »
Yoootee,
Brainwrex are pretty scarce these days thanx to Topamax but it maxe me dumb as a box of rox!. Oy!  The pup is big as an ox and if we were playing scrabble I'd have 3000 points!

MMMMMMMMM--WAH! :-*  

Miss you around here! GM Thread still alive and well--no sea monsters or pot stirrers in sight!

Love,

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2008, 08:15:36 pm »
Andrea,  Are you nuts ??? ??? ???  Chrsitmas shopping 1 week post op.  Man you must be wonder woman.  I am SOOOOO HAPPY you are doing so well so soon, but P L E A S E...........Don't overdo.   You'll be so worn out from these little outings, you'll never be back on your feet well enough to take over the housework again ;D  LOL

Sorry about the game Sat, bet your hubby was cheering up a storm.  If he gives you a hard time about your team loosing, just tell him he'll have to stop cuz you've got a headache! ;D

Have a great Thanksgiving.  I'll check on you soon.

HUGS
Patti UT

eye eye Cap'n,  your post came through as I was posting.  Saw Katie found pirated Tim Tams at Target.  What is the world comin to?  Yea, sometimes I wonder if the topomax dumbies would be better than the brainwrecks.  I still get really bad vertigo, feel like I'm never going to feel normal again. But you learn to roll with the punches.  Glad there's no "pot stirrring" on the ship these days.  Sadie the OX we'll call that pup.  How's Dr love?  Have a great Thankgiving, we all have lots to be thankful for

Yotee                                     BTW,  It was Cap'n Deb who gave me that name
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Kathy M

• Kathy
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2008, 08:53:02 pm »
Andrea, you made me laugh out loud!  I hope that I can have that wonderful sense of humor when I get to postie status.  I'm so glad you're doing well!!  Keep it up!

Kathy
AN diagnosed 11/14/08, 3+cm, Retrosigmoid 1/13/09, Univ. Hosp., Cincinnati, Drs. Tew and Pensak
no facial nerve or eye issues!
3 more surgeries related to staph infections & osteomylitis over next 13 months.  New diagnosis of breast cancer.  Treatment completed 08/27/10.  Moving on!!!