Author Topic: Where shall the Magic Scarf Travel Next???  (Read 1513 times)

cindyj

Where shall the Magic Scarf Travel Next???
« on: October 28, 2008, 02:06:18 pm »
Hi All!

The Magic Scarf and journal is with Mathilda in LA right now and I will receive it once I get out there next week for my surgery on Friday...I'm trying to figure out where it should go next.

I am assuming the magic works VERY quickly and I can pass it on early that next week (11/10 or so).  I see there is a radiosurgery scheduled that very next week, but I'm afraid it wouldn't get there in time...so I was looking at the next week.  Both Amy D and Carrie are having surgery on the 17th, then Rhonda on the 20th and "Bell" on the 21st - busy AN week!

What do ya'll think?  Should I toss a coin?  Pick the one with the biggest AN :D or what?  I'd like to get the address of whoever/whomever(?) it's going to before I fly out on Tuesday (right after I vote!).

Thanks for your help with this!

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

wendysig

Re: Where shall the Magic Scarf Travel Next???
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 07:09:30 am »
Cindy,
Rhonda is considering putting her surgery off until January so I would suggest checking  with her since that might take her out of the running.  Otherwise, I would say it should go to Amy or Carrie and one of them can pass it on to Belle, even if that means she gets it a little late.  Sorry I can't be more help.

Wendy
1.3 cm at time of diagnosis -  April 9, 2008
2 cm at time of surgery
SSD right side translabyrinthine July 25, 2008
Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
Extremely grateful for the wonderful Dr. Choe & Dr. Chen
BAHA surgery 1/5/09
Doing great!