Author Topic: Wishes From Pejavar :New Year 2006  (Read 1735 times)

pejavar

• Live Life King Size!
Wishes From Pejavar :New Year 2006
« on: January 03, 2006, 10:44:23 am »
To all my Dear Friends ,

Every year I live and wish I am more convinced that the waste of life lies in the powers we have not used,Dreams that we have never dreamt , We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true. Whatever dreams you're dreaming, May each one of them come true.Whatever plans you're making,May they all work out for you.And may you have more happiness Than any words can tell.Not only on this day,But all the year as well.May you have a little sunlight to guide you on your way.May you discover, little by little, happiness that's here to stay.May you grow a little stronger and a little wiser with each dawn May you have a little time to believe in dreams to dream upon May all the joy your heart desires find its way to you. pray for your family,friends  & yourself. Most important Pray for yourself to have courage & act like as if prayer has been answered .Remember that the challenges that a new year puts forward to you can alter your lifestyle , but not your spirit, Spread your spirit around to so many people & places that any new challenge can never destroy it! . I feel 1st Jan is like every man's birthday.

See and live the new Day of the Year 2006 like the First Day of your Life !Have a Great 2006!
5.5cm Acoustic Neuroma - Right side
Removed Dec 14th, 2004
Onset of Bells Palsy Dec 16th, 2004
Gold Eye weight Implant Feb 5th 2005
Dr. John Leonetti & Dr. Douglas Anderson
Loyola University Medical Center
Chicago

Jeanlea

Re: Wishes From Pejavar :New Year 2006
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 07:29:32 pm »
Some very good advice.  Thank you for sharing it with us.
translab on 3.5+ cm tumor
September 6, 2005
Drs. Friedland and Meyer
Milwaukee, WI
left-side facial paralysis and numbness
TransEar for SSD

Windsong

Re: Wishes From Pejavar :New Year 2006
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 10:02:33 pm »
Dear Pejavar,

Big thanks for your post reminding us that there is "poetry" in the new year if we are open to it.......

I am reminded of  some poetry lines i remember from a long time ago....

"While the rose said to the sun,
  "I shall ever remember thee,"
    her petals fell to the dust."

this is quite a positive image as for most of us with ans, we have seen much change in our lives due to the an.... but we know that with attention and water (care) that rose will bloom again and the eternal cycle of  life continues.....life as we knew it may be different but blooms anew with smiles and sun and laughter.

all the best to all of us here and may the New Year be blessed with good.

Thank you so much for your post.
Windsong