Author Topic: RESCHEDULED: ANA NE Discussion Forum Brunch -- Sunday, APRIL 17, 2011 12:00pm  (Read 23266 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Hey GrammyMary!

Ok, noting as a tentative for you and well-understood :)  As the time comes closer, will do a post for the "RSVP's" and you can keep us updated there.  You were missed at the last one!  :-*

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

LisaP

Hi Phyl

I know that I told you that I will be attending the luncheon on April 17th but I also have another newbie that maybe attending, her name is Linda and was dx last week.  I use to work with her years ago so we know each other.  A small world right!!!  Anyways I am going and I will let you know about Linda

LisaP 8)
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

ppearl214

• Administrator
Lisa

Sounds good and thanks for letting us know about Linda.

I will be starting the official Brunch thread in our new forum for "Local Support Group Meetings" so we can track it there.

Phyl

Hi Phyl

I know that I told you that I will be attending the luncheon on April 17th but I also have another newbie that maybe attending, her name is Linda and was dx last week.  I use to work with her years ago so we know each other.  A small world right!!!  Anyways I am going and I will let you know about Linda

LisaP 8)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

LisaP

Hi,

Great will look there and before you know it the luncheon will be here. 

best wishes,

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

MLB57

:D Hi Phyl,

My newest grandson, Dylan's first birthday party will be combined with my first grandson, Matthew's second birthday in May, so I'll be able to come to the brunch!!  It's been way too long and I've missed everyone..

So count me in!!!

Best always,

Mary (aka GrammyMary)  ;D
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

LisaP

Hi,

Are we doing any kind of theme like the Red Sox for the luncheon?  Let me know.......LisaP ;D
LisaP

Rivergirl

• Rivergirl
Count me in.........Cindy and guest......
Diagnosed 6/2008
Right AN 2cmx8x9
Sub-Occipital at Mass General with Martusa and McKenna on 5/31/11
Right SSD, very little taste
I think I will make it!

ppearl214

• Administrator
Count me in.........Cindy and guest......

Cindy

Official thread now in the "Local Support/Meetings" forum, found here... will sign you and guest :)

http://www.anausa.org/smf/index.php?topic=14599.0

Phyl