Author Topic: Marie is a postie!  (Read 10326 times)

Lynn Mc

Re: Marie is a postie!
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 11:26:56 am »
Thanks for the update Erin.  I was concerned as she had not posted in forever.  I really appreciate you getting back to me.  I think my daughter is going to try to post after my surgery.

Thanks,
Lynn
Translab 01/22/10.  12 x 11.7 x 8.2 mm.
Dr's McKenna/McCall at Mass Eye & Ear,
Dr. Barker at MGH. 
SSD - No other significant problems post surgery, just some minor inconveniences!  Yipee!!
BAHA implant 04/08/11 Dr. Merchant
BAHA Gotcha 07/25/11
"Life is Good"

pjb

• Sad to say now a W & W
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 11:38:00 am »
Hi everyone!
Marie's computer has caught a virus so it is down. I did speak with her yesterday and she is doing really well. She had her two week post op visit last week and her Dr is pleased with her progress. She still has fatigue and balance challenges but nothing out of the ordinary. She has had a lot of support from family and friends to get her thru! Good luck with your surgery Lynn.....you will do great! Let us know how you are doing when you can.
ERin

Erin, thanks for the update on Marie hope she didn't need the medications.

Best Wishes,

Pat
Diagnosed with a 1 cm. AN had Retrosigmoid
Approach surgery July of 2009, several problems after surgery.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2010, 01:01:06 pm »
Erin,

First, I hope you are doing well and thank you SOOOO much for Marie's updates.

Pls tell Marie when you talk to her that Phyl said.... "told you so!" :)  She'll know... please send her my wellness wishes and looking forward to seeing her at the April Brunch.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

epc1970

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2010, 02:10:33 pm »
I will absolutely tell her Phyl-I'll probably give her  call over the weekend-I will pass along all of the well wishes. I know they mean alot to her.  The brunch is not that far away-looking forward to seeing everyone-will make sure Marie is there as well  :)
Erin

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2010, 02:32:02 pm »
Erin ~

I just wanted to pop in and ask you to say hi to Marie for me, when you call her.  I appreciate that you're keeping in touch with Tina. via e-mail.  She passed along your greeting, thanks.

I'm looking forward to the next AN brunch, too.  Just about 3 months away!  Tempus fugit.  See you there!  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

epc1970

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2010, 05:32:44 pm »
Jim
Will pass on your greetings to Marie-you all really mean so much to her. I'm sure she has missed having access to the forum with her computer being down! As you know, your Tina is a really classy, wonderful lady. She has been every good to me.  I hope she plans on comming to the brunch as well!
Erin

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2010, 03:35:59 pm »
Jim
Will pass on your greetings to Marie-you all really mean so much to her. I'm sure she has missed having access to the forum with her computer being down! As you know, your Tina is a really classy, wonderful lady. She has been every good to me.  I hope she plans on coming to the brunch as well!

Erin ~  Absolutely!  I wouldn't dream of going without her.  She enjoys the brunch and the company.  Thanks for your kind words about Tina.  I like her too!  ;)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.