Author Topic: Good Luck Ppearl214!  (Read 39442 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Good Luck Ppearl214!
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2006, 06:09:18 am »
frogs are a'chirpin' in the ears today but heading back to work.. not pushing anything and if I can get a 1/2 day in at the office, I'll take it!  Only 1-1/2 mile commute and hoping my boss will be easy on me today. Just spoke to the CB and got his daily well wishes and smoochies (via phone but I'll take 'em!).  So..... off I go and will keep you all posted.

Bugs...ew!  :o
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2006, 07:37:00 am »
Phyl, you take it easy DON"T try to over due!!

Kilroy wonder what the air traffic controllers will say?  "Large flying cockroach coming in from the north abort landing abort landing"  lol

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2006, 09:35:39 am »
took 2 hrs just to print out emails... oy.. someone please send coffee... not overdoing and hoping to be home early afternoon.. So far, so good but they are watching me like  a hawk... I think they are trying to see if my cognitive has been affected... silly fools! :)  Yeah, right! :)  I may have been zapped but there's still "sumptin" up there! :)

xoxoxo to you all!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ppearl214s Cheeky Bloke

« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2006, 11:12:29 am »
I may have been zapped but there's still "sumptin" up there! :)

xoxoxo to you all!
Phyl

Ohhhh how to repond to this, the options, the chances  ;D

*runs away very fast* .........

Battyp

« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2006, 01:31:11 pm »
Iian I knew you're a smart man!   ;)

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2006, 02:34:51 pm »
ya know my love... if I weren't saving my already-ravaged body for you, I'd make you fly to the States and come get it! :)

oxoxoxoxoxoxox

xoxoxo to you all!
Phyl

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2006, 11:12:22 pm »
CB,

Like all males, you got foot in mouth disease. I hear the girly packs a wicked right hook!

Hey, great to be back at work Phyl, occaisonally you want to do some desktop dancing, walk around with your head on one side and get a toy geiger counter to give to the boss.

Then go to social security and register.

mmmm desktop dancing, didn't know you were into that girly  mmmm I'll think about that one.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214s Cheeky Bloke

« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2006, 12:35:34 am »
ya know my love... if I weren't saving my already-ravaged body for you, I'd make you fly to the States and come get it! :)

oxoxoxoxoxoxox

xoxoxo to you all!
Phyl

Help she's doing it again, ooh the possibilities to reply with .....  ;D

CB,

Like all males, you got foot in mouth disease. I hear the girly packs a wicked right hook

Laz

Larry,

Foot in mouth like you say is an occupational hazard, right-hook in mouth is what I'm trying to avoid  :)

Iain

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2006, 06:18:37 am »
Oh, lordy, the 2 blokes are now ganging up on me.. how to reply? how to reply? hmmmmmmmmm.....

Had a very rough night last night. Will place call to BI and get their thoughts. Possible meds side affects again but going into the office and going to last as long as I can.  Not overdo-ing, by far but want to make sure nothing is going on that shouldn't be. Will keep you all updated and folks... thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for the support.  I think you all are now going weary on me and listening to me the past week (especially those phone calls) but know that you all so rawk in my book and heck... what do I say?  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2006, 09:59:06 am »
Hey Pearly Girly--
Sorry ya had a rough night.  Sumpin' arrivin' at yer house via DSL should cheer ya up!  I hope it doesn't die en route--I packed a few mice in with it and punched holes in the box!!!  Open it real slow---INSIDE yer apartment. :o

Luffs Ya
Captain Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2006, 11:57:52 am »
I'm sorry Phylly!  I hope you can get things regulated....just keep taking it slow....gotta save your energy for CB and Paris!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Battyp

« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2006, 12:05:53 pm »
CB better hurry and get to phyl's to wrestle the thingy in the package...Holes, mice,...hmmm whatever could it be?  Lions and tigers and bears OH NO!   ;D  wish I could be a fly on wall to watch Phyl gingerally open and run screaming from package...maybe I'd win the funniest video show...what do you think Capt..???