Author Topic: Good Luck Ppearl214!  (Read 39591 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Good Luck Ppearl214!
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2006, 05:53:30 pm »
ya know... I disappear to deal with a few issues and boom!  We got tarts, wenches, deli's, poopy patrol and yes, me! :)

Have missed you all so so very much here and wanted you all to know I'm ok.

To try to save time and energy (which is still a bit ragged), I did a post on the CK support forum (just follow the yellow brick road...er... link:  http://www.cyberknifesupport.org/forum/default.aspx?f=1&m=3928) which gives an update as of today.

For those of you that have called and did a few things WAYYYYYYYYYYYY beyond the call of duty (Kathleen, that's duty, not the "other")..... I have no words to express the gratitude of my family, my friends, CB, Beanie... and me.  Papa Pearl took me for a ride today to get a little fresh air and he marvels at the support that you all have given to me this past week.  BTW, yes... I'm still doing weigh in tomorrow am.  Doubtful I'm going to work as I think I need one more day to get the meds situated but all in all.... I could NOT have gotten through this without you all... and for that... saying "thank you" just doesn't seem to be enough.

So, here goes.. pick a language, any language

Danka
Merci Beacoup
Mahalo
Domo arigato gozaimasu
Ta/Cheers

... thank you.
A VERY humbled Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2006, 06:10:53 pm »
Hey girly,

Great to have ya on board again, going back to work so soon - FANTASTIC. I guess, they won't see any change in the ditheriness!!!!!!!!!!  oh, oh - I think I'm in deep doo doo now - where's that poopy patrol when ya need it?

Now, you missed a key language - Parrot - seems like everyones got parrots everywhere these days!

catch ya on the good ship - got to think of the next story as we head down under for the... oops, wait for it..... stay tuned.
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2006, 06:14:09 pm »
I'm putting my lifejacket on for the next sailing, dude! :)  Energy levels still stink but doing the best I can... each day, day by day, um..... what is that ringing in my ear, dang it? ;)

xoox
P
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2006, 06:19:55 pm »
AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks it be them nasty lil' TREE FROGS!!!!!!!!!!
They crawl inter yer Ear whilst yer's asleepin' and make theirselves ter HOME!!!!!
I've had them buggers fer three years and they won't go away!

Tried ever'thin'---puttin' up signs. eviction notices,  Sometimes I sleeps with dead bugs on me pillow tryin' ta LURE 'em out!!!!!!

Captain Deb 8)
Bakin' Wench!!!
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2006, 08:05:46 pm »
get the buggers outta me ears, Capt'n!  Thanks! :)

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks it be them nasty lil' TREE FROGS!!!!!!!!!!
They crawl inter yer Ear whilst yer's asleepin' and make theirselves ter HOME!!!!!
I've had them buggers fer three years and they won't go away!

Tried ever'thin'---puttin' up signs. eviction notices,  Sometimes I sleeps with dead bugs on me pillow tryin' ta LURE 'em out!!!!!!

Captain Deb 8)
Bakin' Wench!!!

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2006, 08:14:19 pm »
Frogs are good, they keep the bugs at bay.  At least that's what I tell myself.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2006, 08:24:23 pm »
frogs are ok.. but noisy buggers as well... tinnitus now in my right ear as well and hoping REAL temp... keeping all appendages crossed for good luck that it stops eventually.

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2006, 12:21:22 am »
Difficult to cross appendages with a wet t shirt on Phyl? I suppose where there is a will, there is a way?

I'm sure things will get better. That ringing isn't CB whispering sweet nothings in your ear is it?

keep smiling girly.
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2006, 06:24:32 am »
CB is always whispering sweet nuttin's but Laz, I'm smiling as much as my face lets me feel it! :)  Doing ok, hanging tough, taking today off from work, need to get meds straightened out... back to work tomorrow.

Morning all!
P

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2006, 09:31:33 am »
Hey Gennysmom!
Well that tart couldn't a baked those cookies, cuz I TRIED it last night, ya know the skinnybakin' thing.  Well, My left ni***e almost got caught in the Kitchen Aid, I burnt my tush on the oven door and I had to keep whackin' Dr. LUUUURRRRVVE on the head with my big wooden spoon cuz he wouldn't stay away from me!  I'll stick ta skinnydippin' and skinnysailin', thank ya very much!

Captain Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

matti

« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2006, 10:40:18 am »
Phyl - you promised me you were not going to do ANYTHING today... I'm watching you!

Hugs!
Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2006, 11:44:48 am »
matti last I talked to Phyl she was heading into bed for a nappie poo as I was right behind her looking for my pillow too!  Hopefully she had a good rest I know I did..now it's off to therapy for me  UGH!

Kilroy1976

« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2006, 01:13:41 pm »
We get these strange tree frogs that only appear around Christmas and for about a month afterwards. Or maybe they only make noise at that time of year, but man, do they ever make noise. It sounds like a field of crickets, but much louder.

Has anyone else had tinnitus in BOTH ears after radiosurgery? Mine seems to be confined to my left (AN side) ear. It seems that, if they're only frying the nerve on one side, it should only make that ear ring.
1.8cm AN
Linac
December 13, 2005
Shands Hospital--University of Florida

Battyp

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2006, 03:18:16 pm »
I have tinnitus in both ears after microsurgery.  I know my new ENT was surprised...so very very annoying.  But one ear is louder than the other so it's hardly noticed  lol

I HATE FROGS!
Kilroy on this end of fl we get an influx of slimy green frogs around august or so.  They've been known to come up through the sewer pipes  YUCKY POO!

Capt Deb put the cookie sheet DOWN before you get hurt!

Kilroy1976

« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2006, 05:28:05 am »
To be honest, I'll take the yucky-poo frogs. Something has to eat the bugs. It seems like every year I live here, the bugs get bigger and scarier. Another 10 years and they'll probably start showing up on airport radar.
1.8cm AN
Linac
December 13, 2005
Shands Hospital--University of Florida