Author Topic: Delicate subject folks.. please keep within site guidelines, ok? Thanks!  (Read 13885 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
ya know Mom.... it's all part of nature.. and I have learned that I am perfectly comfortable about asking these kinds of questions to my dr... heck, they do "business" as well... and really, truly, my reason for starting this thread, as you know.... it's a reality check. Nothing to be afraid or overly concerned but IMO, always cross checking with our physicians any questions we have (just member, no question is ever stoopid).

Heck, ask away! I'd like to know their thoughts on it! :)

xoox
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

thecakes

***I remember now***  I read your posts the other day and I knew of something but I just could'nt put my finger on it.  {brain tumor thing} Its called thin tea.  I used to go to Thin and Healthy.  Its a weight loss organization. You could get this tea witch they want you to take once a week to flush out your system.  I've never had anything like it.  Its very mild but worked for me.{and alot of things don't work for me}Best thing I ever used.

Battyp

Genny just do what my son does...ask them to leave the room and ask the doctor what you want to ask him...it leaves everyone wondering what they missed  ;D

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
Oh, no worries, I'll ask, I'm not shy!!!  Heck, this thread started from a conversation Phyl and I had.  I just brought the pre-treatment question up as a ponderance...I'm just thinking that I'll bust out laughing because my other half is the king of potty jokes.  Just a funny mental picture.  I know the reality will be seriously asked, but you know how my mind works.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
Got the flax seed oil.  Tastes rather good!  Actually, I have realized that something is "different" with me and I asked Dr. Bader yesterday at my consultation if Vytorin is constipating and he said yes.  So, I'm glad I am trying the oil.  Haven't gotten the cinnamon pills yet.  I went in to talk to the Spa lady about an appointment for a facial because I have a gift certificate and I told her I was going in for a procedure next week and wasn't sure when I would be feeling like going in, so maybe I should wait awhile and I ended up telling her I had an Accoustic Neuroma thingie, and she said, "Oh my gosh, my friend just had one removed a few weeks ago at OHSU!".  I guess her's was quite large and pressing on her brain stem! I searched the site here, because she said she knew about it, and I think I found some references about her from a friend of hers.  We were both sort of amazed, since it's not such a common thing and we both had a connection to AN's. 
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode