Author Topic: Be Genteel with my cheeky bloke!  (Read 29132 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Be Genteel with my cheeky bloke!
« on: March 21, 2006, 01:57:17 pm »
You asked for him... you got him... he's HEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching you wenches!  ;)

He'll be updating you all during my CK treatment week, so be good while I'm gone that week.... you too, batty one!!!!!!  That means you too, Capt'n Deb... and if you are good, we'll loan you our furry cuffs! :)

xoxoxo
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ppearl214

• Administrator
Re: Be Genteel with my cheeky bloke!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 02:02:39 pm »
fyi... if you go to my crappr...er....frappr page/gallery, you will see pics of the cheeky one! :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

minnkris

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 02:13:18 pm »
When's your big week for treatment? First week of April? I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best! :)
8mm x 6mm AN left side
GK August, 2005

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 02:19:34 pm »
thanks kris. Treatments are the week of April 3 (Monday thru Friday, 9am each day that week, total of 5 dose/days of treatment). I really appreciate the wishes. I can count on the bloke to keep you all up to date. Guess he luffs me if he's here and participating.  :-* :-* :-*

xoxo
Phyl
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 02:22:10 pm by ppearl214 »

ppearl214s Cheeky Bloke

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 02:46:31 pm »
You asked for him... you got him... he's HEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching you wenches!  ;)

He'll be updating you all during my CK treatment week, so be good while I'm gone that week.... you too, batty one!!!!!!  That means you too, Capt'n Deb... and if you are good, we'll loan you our furry cuffs! :)

xoxoxo
Phyl

Waves Hi to everyone  :)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 02:58:23 pm »
Hi cheeky bloke!!!  Welcome to our world!!!  We love Phyl here and wish her well next week.  Get that bugger!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 03:00:27 pm »
don't make me blush, Mom!  :) :-*

Have a FAB time at the show tonight!  Details tomorrow, ok? :)
xoxooxox

Hi cheeky bloke!!!  Welcome to our world!!!  We love Phyl here and wish her well next week.  Get that bugger!!!!

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 07:55:31 pm »
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!--So you be the infamous Cheeky Bloke!  Personal Cabin Boy to our saucy seafarin'wench Pearly Girly and her fluffy handcuffs.  Welcome ye aboard the sailin' vessel Princess Batty Wench--soon to be launchin' off upon the Rollin' Blue! Hope ye brought yer oilskins cuz yer in for a wet and wild ride with this here motley crew! So ready yerself ta do a bit 'a plillagin' and plunderin' wiv us wicked wenches and salty swashbucklers! Hoist the mains'l and anchors aweigh!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Captain Deb
s/v Princess Batty Wech
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 08:04:18 pm »
I did check him out to make sure he was worthy of our Phyl...he passes muster!  :-*

We are very demanding wenches!  We want daily if not hourly updates on how Phyl is doing! 

Phyl here's wishing you the best during your treatment!  You "rawk" girl.   :-*

ppearl214s Cheeky Bloke

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 12:31:40 am »
Well thank-you all for the great welcome.

I'm glad to see the piratical theme contains no references to walking the plank and keel hauling ;D

I'll keep everyone updated with all the info Phyl passes on, and encourage her to contribute when she can. I'll also try and add anything her Beanie, my GF (its a long story), adds, though her paws make typing hard  :)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 01:18:52 am »
Hey Cheeky Bloke,

Be careful of those wacky wenches. I have already been attacked with the vicious feather dusters. If they catch you, you will probably have to walk the plank straight into a wacky wench filled vat - watch out Phyl, I don't think I'm strong enough on my own to keep those wenches at bay.

Capt Deb, now she's a smart cookie for a parott (refer good morning thread). Speaks many "native languages" that begin with AWK. Batty - well she's the wild one that loves chocolate coated cheeky things.

Good luck on the insanemobile CO

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 02:12:21 am »
Oh there are plenty references to plank walking and keel hauling in the other thread.  Believe us wenches, we know what we're doing.  Our hormones alone could start the knees shaking in even a seasoned "pirate".  Keep us from our chocolate and you'll be chucked off the edge of the world!  Keep us fed with information on our Phyl....and you'll be quite safe.  Bring us cute boys in chocolate, and you can be our prince.  Can't be King, I think Larry's up for that spot   :D

Battyp

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 07:45:22 am »
Heck Phyls cheeky bloke doesn't want to be King..he knows it's the Princes that have more fun!  Didn't you ever wonder how come I'm not the BattyQueen?  lol 

Cheeky Bloke do you have a name or do we just call you CB for short?

Will be anxiously awaiting the updates.  Dont' make us rely on Beanies typing skills!

ppearl214s Cheeky Bloke

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 01:37:14 pm »
Feather dusters, parrots ??? Is the former made out of the latter. ;D

Ah chocolate I can supply, though as I'd be sending it via Phyll I'm not too sure how much would make it out the far side. I've seen her having Cadburys and Jaffa Cake withdrawal, its not pretty at all  ;D

Beanies typing skills are improving, though she is too easily distracted by a passing well built Pug.

My name is Iain, though I'm happy with CB, PhyllsSO, what ever is easiest

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 01:56:37 pm »
Hey, if you're equating feather dusters and parrots, stay away from my girls!!! Genny would be highly offended, considering that she's the backup captains shoulder decoration!!!!  She'll bite!!! (and scream AFLAC!)