Author Topic: Be Genteel with my cheeky bloke!  (Read 29127 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Be Genteel with my cheeky bloke!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 02:39:38 pm »
I think my dear SO/Iain showing off that wee bit of dry Brit humor.... trust me... the cat fiend that he is will probably take pride in anything bird related! :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 03:04:59 pm »
Hi Iain, nice to met you. 

Now about that chocolate.  Can you send some wonderful shortbread over?  Walkers is it called?  That stuff is way addicting..do they make them in dip them in chocolate?  Heck we'd all probably get distracted by a well built pug too as long as matthew his holding his lead   :P

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 03:34:02 pm »
Walkers... great stuff!  Jaffa Cakes, even better!

You all are blowing my diet here! I just lost almost 1 stone (14lbs for the 'Merican folks) and am now gaining it back.... my clothes don't fit and my bloke won't want me this pudgy! :(

*walks off sulking* :'(
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

***Leigh***

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 03:37:15 pm »
Hey walkers and jaffa cake! You  are in my home land.  I'm a Scottish Lass!  want me to send you some?  I could also recomend some scottish tablet and toffee!!!  lol L

ppearl214s Cheeky Bloke

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 03:39:54 pm »
Phyll my dear the Brit humour is still mildy moist ;D

battyprincess, Walkers do make shortbread http://www.walkersshortbread.com/index.asp?cat=Products but not a chocolate. You could add the chocolate by dipping them in a chocolate fondue.

Sounds like I need to get Phyll to explain about UK stores in the US.

Phyll, you are not podgy, just very cuddly  :)

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 03:48:21 pm »
Leigh! Where are you located? My bloke is SE London and you are in Scotland?  Dang! The UK is ganging up on us now, with an Aussie thrown in for good measure!

So, I can have my IrnBru (ew!), haggis (ew!), Cadbury, Jaffa Cakes AND Walkers if I want?  I'm also running low on my Radox Bath Soak... hint, hint, hint....

and Iain, my dear... I am too pudgy... you just havent' seen me lately. :(

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 03:57:31 pm »
AAAAARRRR!
Me an' me other piratess wenches usta do a bit 'a plunderin' in the British Virgin Islands (actually a LOT o' plunderin' in the BVI--some seducin' ta boot) and I got a hankerin' for Rich Teas and Nutella!  Usta try to eat our weight in it from time ta time!  Why is we allways parlayin' about vittles always?  Sweet 'uns at that?

AAAAAAARRRRR!
AAAAAWWWWWK!
Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 03:59:15 pm »
haggis, shortbread, pudgy, cudly, AAAWWWK, sounds like the Monday weigh in needs to be re-badged Monday tonnage.

Good to have yer on board CB. and to Phyl, just remember, blokes usually like to be able to grab the love handles, so don't lose em all and stay away from chairs!, mind you "they say" that you lose 1000 calories an hour from certain activity so maybe a couple days straight and you could have all the chocie you want!

Got to go and think of the next Good morning episode.

Laz

2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 04:00:32 pm »
Capt Deb?

Please translate your last message, I lost it after the second squark.

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2006, 04:09:51 pm »
ah, my dear Laz... the cheeky one has logged off as is sleepy time for him now... so, to quote him directly from an email....

"I leave you in the safe hands of the Awking and Mooing crew"

See, he is catching on to you all!!!!!

um... btw, he got some lurve handles as well... but, I enjoy him that way!
*turns around and grins at the wenches!* ;D :P

matti

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 04:11:40 pm »
Hi Iain - Have heard alot of wonderful things about you! Thank you for taking such great care of our Phyl, as you well know she is awesome.

Watch out for BattyP, she's a wild one! Always dipping something or someone in chocolate, don't get me started on what she's done in a motorboat and Oh ya, her fur lined handcuffs.....
She's a wild wench, but we love her!  ;D

Hey battyP, all this talk about chocolate dipping and I never mentioned that I got a 3-tiered chocolate fountain for Christmas. I think you might like one...think I'll send you one for your birthday.

matti

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 04:16:18 pm »
Batty - Motor boat? thats another good story line - any chairs on the motor boat?
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 10:44:21 pm »
Laz funny you should ask I do have a chair story but not on a motor boat..it was at a dinning room table...hence the "was"  lol  You'd think oak chairs would hold up better  lol

I saw a chocolate fountain at the mall in orlando a few days ago..it was swirling and burbling chocolate, they had a plate of strawberries and pieces of cake near by with a big sign that said "PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH".  How cruel could one store be?  geesh!!  How is one suppose to want to rent it for a day or three if they dont' let you suckle the goods. 

Walkers dipped in chocolate fondue...hmmm...sounds like a plan.  They have a place here called the Melting Pot and you can get chocolate fondue desserts.  It's enough for at least two people..anyone want to join me?  I'll share as long as we're not dipping matthew! :-*

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2006, 10:27:54 am »
How 'bout Sawyer----can we dip Sawywer? Pleeeeeeeeeeease----pleeeeeeeeeease-pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! ::)
Cap'n Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

***Leigh***

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2006, 12:09:55 pm »
Hey Phyll,

I'm in Edinburgh.  Lovely place really its been a glorious sunny day today too.  Pretty cold but blue blue skies... I can feel the spring coming.  Well I certainly hope so since we have to loose an hours sleep this week end when the clocks go back!

Radox bath... mmm my favourity is the stress relaxation one.  Its just yummy!