Author Topic: Georgia Support Group Meeting!  (Read 1598 times)

cindyj

Georgia Support Group Meeting!
« on: September 01, 2009, 08:47:51 am »
In case some of you Georgia folks haven't received the notice about the Support Group meeting, we will be having the meeting on Sat, Sept 26 at 10:00 at the Northside Dr. Branch of the Fulton County Library (this is a different branch from our last meeting!).  Gaye Cronin, a vestibular therapist in the Atlanta Ear Clinic, will be our speaker.

Hope to see you there!  Grace, Susan, Tammi (was great to hear from you!), Kit, Amy, who have I missed?  We had a bunch of folks last meeting that do not participate here on the forum, so I expect a great group again!

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Georgia Support Group Meeting!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 09:43:14 am »
Hey Cindy

Sounds like a terrific meeting you all have scheduled. Unfortunately I can't attend your's as  I'll be here participating in the Boston Support group meeting (same weekend).......  but I'll be there in spirit.

Here's wishes for a terrific turnout and a wonderful meeting!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"