Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS to Phyl!  (Read 15357 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: CONGRATULATIONS to Phyl!
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2009, 04:32:39 am »
saw the pic, AnnMarie! :)  Might I say a lovely dood you got there! As for my nostril "flaring", missy Dazy Hazy Mazy........  only when things get ugly around these parts.  At that point, you could fit a 2 bedroom apt in it, fully furnished, I might add! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

LisaP

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2009, 05:21:52 am »
Phyl,

You are the best, and you have helped me and others deal with their AN.  Adding that you are a great RED SOX fan too doesn't hurt either!!!

Thanks for all that you do for all of us in the AN world.....

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

grega

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2009, 06:38:06 am »
Hey Phyl,

As per your wishes, here's a hijack of all the congratulatory stuff that's being sent your way ..... I've been remiss in renewing my ANA membership ..... but I'm gonna do that asap!

And here's a hijack of that hijack...... mucho biggie congrats TO YOU (!) on your well-deserved award from the shores of the Chesapeake Bay ..... without question, the work you do for this forum is terrif !!!!!!!!!!!

Greg
1.5 cm AN retrosig 11/04.
Drs. Henry Brem & Michael Holliday @ Johns Hopkins, Baltimore
SSD right. Tinnitus big-time, only when thinking of it.
BAHA since 7/20/10 ... really helps w/ hearing, specially after programming in subliminal message: "Hey, don't listen to your tinnitus!"

tsl

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2009, 10:29:26 am »
Jeez Phyl,
I take a little break from the site and you go ahead and win an award!  From the first day that I met you, I knew how special you are.  From my heart, congratulations.  You are amazing.
Take care,
Theresa
AN diagnosed Dec 2006
Approx. size 9 x 6  x 4 mm
Proton Beam radiosurgery wtih Dr. Jay Loeffler (radiation oncologist) and Dr. Paul Chapman (neurosurgeon) at Mass. General on Nov.2, 2007

CHD63

• Life is good again!!
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2009, 11:04:52 am »
My goodness ..... away from a computer for a week and everyone posts!!  This is probably the only thread in which we can all be in agreement!

Phyl, you are a wonderful asset, not only to this forum and the ANA, but to all of us with ANs.  Thanks so much for being!!!

Clarice
Right MVD for trigeminal neuralgia, 1994, Pittsburgh, PA
Left retrosigmoid 2.6 cm AN removal, February, 2008, Duke U
Tumor regrew to 1.3 cm in February, 2011
Translab AN removal, May, 2011 at HEI, Friedman & Schwartz
Oticon Ponto Pro abutment implant at same time; processor added August, 2011

Kaybo

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2009, 02:40:09 pm »
I guess I have just been reading this and just realized that I hadn't posted - you know I think that you RAWK, Phyl!  Go get 'em, girl!!

Love ya!
K ;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!