Author Topic: ALTERNATIVE(S) ??  (Read 2583 times)

acabitz

ALTERNATIVE(S) ??
« on: April 15, 2009, 06:26:22 pm »
Just wanted to throw this out there...

Any one look into Quantum Biofeedback for first/second opinion to tumor removal?

What about a master cleanse, like Lemonade Diet, to cleanse blood and entire system?  Could this remedy possibly attack tumor site?

Anyone actually TRY any other alternative methods on their own? 

AC

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: ALTERNATIVE(S) ??
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 09:33:49 pm »
Hmmm.  I've never heard of any of this stuff, but one of our fellow forumites (Tumbleweed) is very into holistic remedies, natural stuff, dietary supplements, etc.

He might be the person to ask.  Maybe try PM'ing him - just search for Tumbleweed and you'll find his profile.

Good luck,

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Tumbleweed

Re: ALTERNATIVE(S) ??
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 09:58:25 pm »
Hi, AC:

Tumbleweed here. I went to great lengths to try and cure my AN using holistic methods, but was very unsuccessful -- my tumor actually grew at 5 times the normal rate while on my program!

Here is a link to my post detailing what I tried: http://anausa.org/forum/index.php?topic=5782.0

I am convinced that natural healing doesn't work on this type of disease. And understand, I am someone who uses herbs, diet and physical therapies such as chiropractic, massage and accupuncture to treat virtually everything else in my life that ails me. So I am extremely predisposed to find a natural cure for everything.

Hopefully somebody will someday come up with a way to treat ANs holistically. But alas, I'm not currently aware of any success stories in that camp.

Sincerely,
TW
L. AN 18x12x9 mm @ diagnosis, 11/07
21x13x11 mm @ CK treatment 7/11/08 (Drs. Chang & Gibbs, Stanford)
21x15x13 mm in 12/08 (5 months post-CK), widespread necrosis, swelling
12x9x6 mm, Nov. 2017; shrank ~78% since treatment!
W&W on stable 6mm hypoglossal tumor found 12/08