Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775106 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #3120 on: February 26, 2009, 02:51:23 pm »
Right-o Master Doo!  Our Crews Quarters be equipped wiv chandeliers, tanks of chocolate, trunks of "feather dusters", and other assorted amusements. Other assorted parts of our Goode Ship will be revealed in the course of readin' the thread!

Capt Deb P-)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3121 on: February 26, 2009, 04:00:14 pm »
Sue,

Once again you have out done yourself, take a bow young lady  (applause signs erected on the mast)

Now scooby, you gotsa read the pages to find the winner and let me tell ya a most deserved winner at that.

Gotto think of yer initiation test now - something different, yet challenging mmmm

Oh before i forget, captain feathers, my chandellier broke (now got a sore back) when my superman cape got caught - mmm, maybe too much detail. can ye remember who the puser be coz i need to fill in an expense claim form to gets me another, oh what the heck, lets go plunder a lighting shop.

The Goode Ship PBW sets sail once again, all crew are on board, there be a few youngens, middleens and oldens on board (please don't use my english to help playng scrabble).

Captain parrot orders the anchor be raised, lower the mainsel (have no idea what that is), get the lookout into the crows nest waaaaaaaaaay up there, get those oars moving ye flea flea bitten varmints. Row, Row, then the crew start singing Row, row, row your boat and the Captain falls off her perch. gets up and starts whipping the crew with her tailor made feather duster. Just row ya %$&^%^&%^&*(%^^%(^. The crew alarmed at the squarking by the Captain and fearing the plank, row real hard, this time with the oars in the water. As the boat moves the away from the clean crystal clear harbour waters of ... wherever, and approaches the heads, a huge wave approaches. The crew gasp, the Captain just stares with her jaw at her feet. It's getting closer, closer and is about to hit the PBW when.....

Stay tuned for the next episode - will the PBW survive the tsunami, will the Captain pull off another miracle save or is it curtains for the Goode Ship BBW.

Laz

Laz 
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #3122 on: February 26, 2009, 06:27:44 pm »
Thank you, Scooby and Laz.  My pleasure, as always.

Oh, Scooby, you don't know the half of it!!  We are indeed a bunch of wacky, wonky-headed, nuts.  Hey, it helps pass the time.  ;) ;D

Of course, we are led by Cap't Deb, and that explains a lot, I think.  :o  And we have that crazed lad from Oz who now and then spins a whale of a tale.   But the real test of being a true pirate aboard the PBW is:  will you put your Pirate job title on your next resume'.  hummmm?  Will ya?  ;D

Sue in Vancouver USA
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 07:10:19 pm by Sue »
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3123 on: February 27, 2009, 11:28:43 am »
Hey, I started a' reading through some of the previous insanity and it seems that our batty princess has been deleted! All of her posts are gone!! poof! I wonder what's up with that one? She's got the key to the toy chest, mates! How wikk we get out feather dusters and assorted..ahem.."Toys"..out of storage now that Scooby Doo is onboard! Oh dear!!

Aaaaarrrrr

To the lifelines all

Velco yourselves and prepare for the tsunami!!!! AAAAWWWKKkk!!!!

(Sorry no graphics--I'm on the Barbie Doll 'puter(Blackberry))

Capt Deb P-)

ScoobyDoo

• Budding scurvy pirate.
« Reply #3124 on: February 27, 2009, 11:46:44 am »
Hey, I started a' reading through some of the previous insanity and it seems that our batty princess has been deleted! All of her posts are gone!! poof! I wonder what's up with that one? She's got the key to the toy chest, mates! How wikk we get out feather dusters and assorted..ahem.."Toys"..out of storage now that Scooby Doo is onboard! Oh dear!!
Have no fear .... Scooby Doo is here!  Arrrr, Captain.  As luck would have it, I have training on forcible entry and can get most anyone into anything.

Hmm, peering into the chest, methinks you have some mighty strange stuff in here.  Lots of feathers and what the heck is this?  :o
Budding scurvy pirate.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3125 on: February 27, 2009, 12:53:30 pm »
Oh, the batty one is here... she isn't missing.... she's here...

*adjusts newly-knitted Forum Moderator "hat" while in kinda-deep thought....*

Trust me... she's here ;)   :-X

cursed, cursed and possibly cursed cruise director :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3126 on: March 01, 2009, 08:31:43 pm »
Hey Phyl,

Thats against the rules putting a super model photo on as your pic!

Laz

p.s - laz stays put for the peck on the cheek from our girly! - makes a change from duckin' and weavin'.
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #3127 on: March 02, 2009, 12:53:48 pm »
Are the fires out, Laz?  Hope so.  And now you've got beached whales or somethin' goin' on!  Crikey, we gotta save the little buggers. 

Sue in Vancouver USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side

Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3128 on: March 02, 2009, 06:30:15 pm »
You are right like usual Sue, off to the fires coz there are new ones breaking out and they haven't controlled them all yet. We been gettin' a few shark attacks too.

So looks like the good ship PBW is off to the land down under, God's country as they say. Although with CEO's paying themselves and bopard members record bonusses and then the company announcing layoffs or offshoring to China or India, - there is a bit of outrage here at the moment. I'm not a union man but support them in his fight. Ok crew, we got lotsa work and plunderin of the fat cats to be doing.

Captain, squark the order

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3129 on: March 03, 2009, 02:01:18 pm »
I just LOVE the way you think, m'dear!!!!!!!!!!   :-*  :-*  :-*   :-*  :-*

Treasure chest pinatas, filled with TimTams, up on the Lido Deck, after deck has been swabbed by the scurvey scallyways on this vessel! :)

Hey I've got a great plan for the good ship if the Capt. gives her nod of approval.. I saw prate pinatas ( shaped like a treasure chest of course) yesterday at walmart and I thought we should bring them aboard the good ship of course filling them wiv timtams or anything else that may bring one fun. How fun would that be eh? and then we all could take turns swaking the goodies!
Donnalynn
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3130 on: March 03, 2009, 09:48:04 pm »
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR - no scalley does deck swabbin' on this 'ere rust bucket! this be a pirate ship and them chores be reserved for da wenches.

Laz

p.s - oh dear, may have sparked a stapler throwing fest now!
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3131 on: March 04, 2009, 06:50:00 am »
*throws tape dispenser AND stapler at Laz!*  >:(  >:(  ;D  ;)  :-*

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3132 on: March 04, 2009, 08:21:36 am »
Ahoy mateys!  Where were them pirate pinatas when I was having the last 3 pirate birthday parties fer me grandscallies? (Their Ma said "No" when they wanted yet another one--too darn embararrasin' to the other parents I guess.)

Hey I just saw "Fool's Gold" with Mr Matthew and Goldie Jr on the ships Telly and I coulda sworn it was filmed in the Virgins but where were all the sailboats?  Turned out they was in Australia!  Looked like the Virgins in the 70's before it got overrun with bareboat business.(That's the rent-a-boat business) In the movie the location was Key West and the Bahamas but it was darn funny to see them at anchor in Key West with mountains all around.  Someone needs to do their research!  Key West is FLAT as a pancake! Matthews chest and abs, however are not! Oooooeeeee!  Can you say 12-pack! Break out the phone booth from hell!  Melt the chocolate!  Scooby Doo, you can dip Goldie Junior if you like! 
While we're down there we can help wiv dem poor whales and dolphins.  Da PBW luuuurrrvvves cetacians!

Capt Deb
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 04:39:04 pm by Captain Deb »

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #3133 on: March 05, 2009, 07:35:02 pm »
Yes, when I saw that movie, I didn't think that looked quite like Key West, since the highest point is about 5 feet!  :D

Well, crew mates, I'm off to sail the Hawaiian waters with my hubby.  I may or may not be able to check in with you.  They do have an Internet room, if I can find it!  We leave Saturday morning and we sail out of Oahu in the early evening.  Ought to be interesting.  We are going Whale Watching off of Maui, so say a little prayer that I don't toss my cookies, since that is on a small tourist whale watching ship.  Got the wrist bands, so hope they work.  I better freakin' see a whale or I'm going to be mad!!   ;)

Weather report calls for lots of showers in Hawaii :(. but it will still be warm.  8), so what the hey. 

Anyway, have a great week. 

Aloha,

Sue in Vancouver, almost in Hawaii. 8) 8)

Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side

Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

anissa

• My Journey
« Reply #3134 on: March 05, 2009, 09:38:52 pm »
Wow, have a great time!  It sounds mah-ve-lous!  I hope you get to see a whale too!  Enjoy!

P.S.  I hope you guys don't mind if I join your little party in here.  :)
Anissa
2/11/09 Diagnosed AN 2.1cm
2/26/09 Consult with Dr. Clough Shelton, U of Utah
4/1/09 Translab with Shelton & Couldwell
--little teensy bit of tumor or cells on facial nerve, stuck! No facial weakness, Rt side SSD
4/8/10 1-yr MRI, "Looks great!"