Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775195 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #375 on: March 28, 2006, 10:11:39 am »
HEY!  I don't take any spankings!  I give 'em! :D

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #376 on: March 28, 2006, 10:15:49 am »
Yeah-- How the bleep did we end up in Amsterdam? Amsterdam ain't tropical!!! Matthew and Keith and Sawyer are gonna freeze ta death in their thongs!  We really do need a navigator and I second the nomination of sodagal.  Gots ta stay in th' tropics where it's warm--besides--what is Jimmy Buffett gonna do in flippin' Amsterdam?  Oh Yeah, I got it now--PROVISIONS!

Get on board, sodagal, and set a cousre SOUTH!
Captain Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #377 on: March 28, 2006, 12:35:56 pm »
Yes, definitely an organic provisions stop.  But we're already out of there, and heading for the Canary Islands.  From there, back to the West Indies, just in time for Carnivale.  Beware of the Mumbo-Jumbos!  Actually, when I was at Carnivale on St. Thomas one year, you had to watch out for the goats in bathing suits.  What's up with that????
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #378 on: March 28, 2006, 12:44:57 pm »
St Thomas works... best "alcoholic" milkshakes at "Utter Delight" (an actual cow farm), strawberry daiquri's while laying on the beach at Megan's Bay, driving up to Drake's Seat for a GORGEOUS view of Megan's.... and trying to figure out why there is only one town on the whole island (Charlotte Amalie), yet, Frenchtown exists as well.. go figure, eh?

Count me in! :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #379 on: March 28, 2006, 03:40:21 pm »
As the good ship BP sails towards the West Indies after being deported from Amsterdam for having too many wild wacky wet t-shirt competitions, (I get the hint) Capt Deb decides that Pearly girly has been insubordinate and is up for punishment by the crew. Capt Deb announces that the most creative punishment for Phyl will win a freddo frog, according to the Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy, a freddo frog is a rather slippery little creature who has been heat treated with delicious milk chocolate and is very happy to be eaten.

Ok crew members, you must think of a punishment for innocent Phyl. Let your imaginations run wild. There is one twist, you must include the feather duster!

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #380 on: March 28, 2006, 05:24:26 pm »
So Capt Deb has decided that Pearly Girly has been insubordinant? Quick someone get the magic fairy wand and the feather duster!  Lets see, what is the absolute WORSE thing we can inflict upon a disobedient sea wench? Cut the grog rations?  Restrict her shore leave? Strand her cabin boy (CB stands for Cheeky Bloke AND Cabin Boy) on a desert island.  Tie her to the mast, no she'd probably enjoy that one.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I know--we'll turn her into a..a.....a......a.......a.......worm? No, no, no, no.
A..a..a..a..a..a..dog?  No, no, no, no, no.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....what is the WORSE possible punishment?  I KNOW!!!!!
We'll turn her into a...................................

a.............................................

a...........................................

a..............................................

a.............................................

a................................................

a..........................................

MAN! :o

Capt Deb 8)
Meanest Captain to sail the seven seas!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 05:47:28 pm by Captain Deb »

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #381 on: March 28, 2006, 06:04:41 pm »
Oh, that's mean!!!!  I was thinking you were just going to shackle her just out of reach of the chocolate covered Matthew as we all devour him. 
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #382 on: March 28, 2006, 06:19:34 pm »
Okay OKAY!
No turning Phyll into a MAN, that's inhumane but someone has to win the Freddo Frog!  Be Creative!!!
Cap'n Deb

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #383 on: March 28, 2006, 06:27:57 pm »
Capt Deb,

You are mean as.

Watch out or I will fill the ship up with parrot eating pussies (ah thats felines, ya know, ah, cats) ah, outa here before I get had up.
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #384 on: March 28, 2006, 09:08:14 pm »
the good ship BP sails freely to the Belgium shores to pick up some supplies of . yep, you guessed it, chocciiiiiiieeeeeeessssss. However, we have one very disppointed wench who is tied to the main sail with Batti wench's furry handcuffs and unable to enjoy the delights of the choccie gorge, yep, its Pearly Girly. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Phyl is still awaiting her punishment but it sems as though the penalty is happening now. Wait a minute, Phyl has an aly, who is unlocking the handcuffs with a whip. It's the European number, Matti who is still wearing her wet T shirt, to the rescue.

Ever so grateful, Phyl promises to have a twosome later (thats phone call by the way) with "the wet one". Swift as a meer cat, Phyl swoops upon the Vat of Uk cadbury choccie (bought in Belgium), slams her hook (where'd that come from girly?) and grabs the vat, hoists it and herself into a row boat which has another wench in it. Who is this wayward, wacky wench for who must be under the infamous pearly girly spell?
Oh no, another twist, after indicating right and turning left, the mysterious wench in the row boat turns into a bay that is coloured brown. It is, it ios, it's the lost choccie bay. Hundreds of square miles of chocolate ocean. Captain Deb is now up and about to see the comotion and instantly dives into the sea. No holding the breath here she says.

Stay tuned for the next episode when we find out who has the girly cast her spell on - hint, is wearing a wet T shirt, will Captain Deb sreturn to her quarters (practising her diet technique), will the wenches all sink after hours of gulping down chocolate?

Hang in there gang for a very serious twist to the story. No hints will be given unless a bribe is paid.
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #385 on: March 28, 2006, 09:11:58 pm »
ROFL! Well, Laz, if that didn't make my day, neither will the UK Cadbury bought in Belgium nor the CB and I.. um.... OMG, you have too much time on your hands when you should be working! :)

xoxoxoxo

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #386 on: March 28, 2006, 09:18:09 pm »
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-mmm-mmm-mmmmm
MM-mmm-mmm!  MMMMMMM! Mmmm-mmmm-mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)
Belgian Chocolate Ocean!  Everybody over the side! Skinny-dippin' time!!!

Captain Deb 8)
PS I gues Pearly Girly has been pardoned?

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #387 on: March 28, 2006, 09:23:43 pm »
YAY ME! I'm pardoned...

.. is that as in... "Pardon moi, do you have any Grey Poupon???"

(gotta practice my French accent, ya know?) :D

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #388 on: March 28, 2006, 09:26:15 pm »
Actually non, I wiped all the Grey Poop off!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #389 on: March 28, 2006, 09:41:28 pm »
No pardon for the girly - your fate still is in the hands of a feather duster, whip, rack - rack - owie, black outfit, mask - what else do you have Batty wench?

I enjoy this much more than ork. Actually got a pretty serious steering committee mtg on this project. I'm re-engineering the finance operation of a telco (telecommunications company) and i am presenting my slide show.

First slide - the wet t shirt competition,
second slide - the wet t shirt competition,
third slide - the wet t shirt competition
fourth slide - the wet t shirt competition
fifth slide - the wet t shirt competition
sixth slide - a promise of the skinny dipping

i reckon I'll get a promotion after that coz the committee are full of dirty old men.

bye for now'ish
Chronologer of the PBW