Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775228 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #3075 on: February 10, 2009, 04:39:35 pm »
A dancing Parrot - that would have been interesting.

Great that ya had a good time and more importantly the headache stayed away. Maybe yer needs to be dancin' all the time????
Mind you, not a good look as Capt'n of a pirate ship, doin' da twist.

laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

EJTampa

• Rays Vs Red Sox Game 2 ALCS (Isabel and Ernie)
« Reply #3076 on: February 10, 2009, 04:52:14 pm »
Well, ye scallywags, yer Captain just got back from the Sarasota Yacht Club where she tore up the dance floor in a pair of 2 1/2 inch heels! Yay me wiv only one balance nerve in me lil' noggin!  Danced better than summa them folks there wiv 2 good balance nerves ta boot! No headache either--yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!  Wish you were all here in Sunny Floor-eeeee-daaaaaa!!!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!

Capt Deb 8)

I am in Florida!  Or is that Floor-eeee-daaaaaa? :).  Wish I'd caught this thread earlier, although we didn't go to gasparilla, we live so close by that we could have!  It might have been fun, and would be great to meet a fellow ANer!

Well, gotta stay on topic, so... Good morning everyone!  (Well, it's morning somewhere!)

Ernie
-1.3 X 0.8 cm AN in the right cerebellopontine angle extending into the internal auditory canal.
-Retrosigmoid Surgery with Dr. Bartels and Dr. Danner at Tampa General 3/5/2009.
-Had to cut hearing nerve to get "sticky" tumor, so SSD right side.

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3077 on: February 10, 2009, 05:10:46 pm »
Ernie,

Welcome to THE THREAD" , it's morning in downtown Oz, mind you, its not really a good morning here with all the bush fires and tragic loss of life but the one good thing that has come out of it is the quantum of support both well wishes, resources and money. Loads of donations are flooding in and that kind of support reminds me a lot about the AN community.

Now Ernie, you gotto read this thread from the beginning to get a true picture of the gang.

laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #3078 on: February 10, 2009, 05:32:05 pm »
Ernie,
AAAAARRRR!!!!!  Welcome to the only totally topicless on the forum!  This thread is more of an adventure than a topic and chronicles the adventures od a renegade collection of scallywags and wenchesthat are the crew of a ship named the Princess Batty Wench.  She sails around the Seven Seas mostly having a bit of fun and espe from reality.  Welcome aboard!

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #3079 on: February 10, 2009, 08:47:46 pm »
We may have to turn this here ship around and go help them in OZ with those fires.  Turn them into  one of them there fire ships like the firemen use. 

Sue in Vancouver
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3080 on: February 11, 2009, 06:39:11 am »
Capt, you betta be stayin' way from them there grapefruits down in FL but I want the piccies of you a-dancin in heels much taller than me! :D

Ah, the scallyway Laz is updating us on the terribles going on in Oz.... sending wishes and prayers to all those affected and hopes that all stay safe.  Once all is safe and sound, then me wants my TimTams, frozen, used as drinkin' straws in me coffee....  :-*

Ernie, this is the free-for-all thread that has been 'round for too long for me to count on me fingers.  No cuzzin' and the such in this thread, but as you can see, it's a mighty biggin'.  Read first 6 pgs of it and it tells you why da captn is da captn, why me be the cursed cruise director and such.  We be sailin' the open waters for a journey that we DID sign up to ride... not like the AN journey that picked us out of da blue.

Signed
Cursed, as always, cruise Director
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

EJTampa

« Reply #3081 on: February 12, 2009, 03:57:36 am »
Well...at least 6 pages isn't as bad as 206! :).  I'll see what I can do to catch myself up.  Do I get to have a nickname too?

Ernie
-1.3 X 0.8 cm AN in the right cerebellopontine angle extending into the internal auditory canal.
-Retrosigmoid Surgery with Dr. Bartels and Dr. Danner at Tampa General 3/5/2009.

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #3082 on: February 12, 2009, 05:14:34 am »
Ernie,

Phyl says to read the first six pages to learn what this thread is all about, but I say that when you have time read the whole thing!  It's better than any best seller!  Welcome aboard.

Wench Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3083 on: February 12, 2009, 06:45:57 am »
esp. about Matthew McConnehay (or however you spell it) being drizzled in chocolate!  :P  Ok, at least for the wenches onboard! :)

Ernie,

Phyl says to read the first six pages to learn what this thread is all about, but I say that when you have time read the whole thing!  It's better than any best seller!   Welcome aboard.

Wench Brendalu
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3084 on: February 12, 2009, 02:19:21 pm »
This thread is partly illustrated wiv some mighty good pictures,too, so don't miss dem either, matey!  Now Ernie, has ye any special talents or shpboard abilities!  No one rides fer free on this ship!!  Everyone has a position aboard the PBW. Keeper of the Feather Dusters and Wench Oiler are both taken at the moment so you'll have to think up something or it shall be thunk up fer ye!!  Seems we lost our last Shark Wrangler somewheres, hmmm.........

Capt Deb 8)

EJTampa

« Reply #3085 on: February 13, 2009, 01:04:00 am »
You know what?  I think I can contribute!  I am a Weatherman!  Call me WXman if you will!  I can steer you clear of the squalls!

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3086 on: February 13, 2009, 05:34:22 am »
Kewl! :D Can you get rid of the cold and snow and ice we have had here for the past 2 mos (Boston)?  I'm watching our "boys of summer" returning this week down in Ft. Myers and hoping that seeing them helps ward off this past winter here..... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

:)
Phyl

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3087 on: February 13, 2009, 10:38:53 am »
AAAAARRR ye scally Ernie WXman--aloft wiv ye! Climb dem ratl'ns to the crows nest and site us through dem thunderclouds!! Aaaarrrr!!!

Capt Deb 8)

Mickey

« Reply #3088 on: February 13, 2009, 11:01:51 am »
Hi ppear! From what I hear the Yanks are coming back with a vengence. Got this roid thing out of the way and have something to prove. A few adjusments are being made and it should be a fun season for all. Good Luck! Mickey

Pooter

• The Official Breeze Conjurer - PBW
    • Blog Website
« Reply #3089 on: February 13, 2009, 12:48:33 pm »
Ahoy WXman!  Just keep in mind that I can whip up the wind (as it were) whenever we need it to get somewhere!  Afteralll, what's a Breeze Conjurer without the ability to stir up some wind when needed!  Sounds like we're partners!  Arrrr!

Brian
Diagnosed 4/10/08 - 3cm Right AN
12hr retrosig 5/8/08 w/Drs Vrabec and Trask in Houston, Tx
Some facial paralysis post-op but most movement is back, some tinitus.  SSD on right.
Story documented here:  http://briansbrainbooger.blogspot.com/

"I must be having fun all wrong!"  - Roger Creager