Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775139 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #255 on: March 19, 2006, 03:37:26 pm »
Sorry Captain Deb,

Looks like schools in (re my spelling), I think we have a few teachers on board. Gee, i shudder to think what the punishment would be for misbehaving??????????? the mind boggles.

Sounds like your music tastes are right on - I'll sail in your ship any day.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

shoegirl

« Reply #256 on: March 19, 2006, 04:08:43 pm »
Captain Deb,

Checked out your pirate getup - very cute!  Love your paintings!  You are an amazing artist!

Where might I find a pirate hat like yours?  My son loves pirates and I've had a hard time finding one for him. :)
left side 2.0cm x 1.3cm  
Cyberknife - 12/2005
The Barrow Institute, Phoenix, AZ

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #257 on: March 19, 2006, 04:21:20 pm »
I actually made that hat out of an old straw hat and some fabric.  I made one for my best buddy, Captain Marge out of red satin and her Jolly Roger (skull and crossbones) had eyelashes and big red lips.  She used to wear it in the park on St John when she was hustling charters--it got her a lot of business!

Hat got gone in Hurricane Hugo--along with eveything else! Am working on anotherone for our cruise!
You comin'?
Captain Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

shoegirl

« Reply #258 on: March 19, 2006, 04:44:57 pm »
Captain Deb,

Would love to join you all - what is the destination again?  I may have missed it while laughing at (reading) this post?

What positions do you have open?

What is the attire?  Is it strictly wench wear? 

And most importantly will Johnny Depp or aka Jack Sparrows be aboard?
left side 2.0cm x 1.3cm  
Cyberknife - 12/2005

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #259 on: March 19, 2006, 05:04:53 pm »
Shoegirl, great to have another wacky wench join this cruise. Destination is unknown but I am glad there is a motor on board coz the insaneness of the crew would have hlf rowing in one direction and the other rowing the other way.

Actually, Capt' Deb, I'd love to have the job of the guy with the whip making sure all the wacky wenches row the boat in the same direction - oh, all jewellrey is banned but toys are allowed on the row boat. That could be punishment after walking the plank.

Laz

p.s - gone completely mad, lock me up!
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2006, 05:19:00 pm »
Hey Laz why are you bannig jewlrey?  what about nipple rings? No, Idon't have any just wondering  lol

Jack Sparrow yeah he needs to come he can be the back up when matthew gets tired  ;D

Laz us teachers that are coming aboard are NOT I repeat ARE NOT going to worry about any spellin' or cipehrin'.  Have you ever heard teachers are a wild bunch?  lol

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #261 on: March 19, 2006, 05:23:12 pm »
Batty,

with you on board, there are no rules - wild as they come is the order of the day. I'm not sure about the "don't worry about spelling, I have been duly told off by our Captain (still waiting for the whipping) so we might need Capt Deb to clarify. Oh, no handuffs during the whipping please.

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #262 on: March 19, 2006, 05:25:04 pm »
Why no handcuffs?  shoot we've even got a few color choices  ;) 

We have no rules on our cruise!

We ain't gotta worry about no grammar, no spelling, no being politically correct, no nuffin'!  8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #263 on: March 19, 2006, 11:42:58 pm »
Capt Deb,

Have you laid (I'm watching the spelling here) the course? I can't remember if this has been done yet. I know we have confirmed the ship as a boat of ill-repute with insane wacky wenches but whetre are we heading? or doesn't it matter - perhaps we just sail off into the wild blue (red curtains of course) yonder. You goota be careful of CYCLONE LARRY.

I'm having a rough time with my headaches today so am trying to overcome it with being as wacky as i can. i find it helps, although some of my work colleagues look a bit strangely at me when i just burst out into laughter. i just have to remember to have the escape plan ready for when those guys in the white jackets turn up.

I think I'l go out for a walk. Its now 4.40pm so back at 5, pack up and off home at 5.30. Until tonight you saucy bunch of wenches. Get those whips a crackin'.

Laz

Chronologer of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #264 on: March 20, 2006, 12:08:08 am »
OK, got busy getting stuff done today, so no manifest yet...will get at it after my Dr.'s appt tomorrow am.  Wish me luck!!!  I'm guessing if I do learn my fate tomorrow it will be Translab and they'll let me put it off until July...anyone want to wager? 

Aha!  Captain's been involved with the p.c.'s....so they weren't just a legend?!!  wink-wink, nod-nod, know what I mean?  Say no more!!!

Hope your head gets better Larry!  I've been battling a dull headache myself today. 

BattyP, no worries, the fembots are gorgeous scantily clad women with firearms built into thier nubblies. 

Shoe, welcome aboard, we'll find an apt position for you....any special gifts or talents? 
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Battyp

« Reply #265 on: March 20, 2006, 07:19:30 am »
Oh Boy so I can have loaded nubbiles..that could be dangerous!

Gennysmom good luck today!  Please post when you get back and let us know how you made out.

Laz if you'd get spinning around like a CYCLONE you're head would stop hurting!!

Static

« Reply #266 on: March 20, 2006, 07:51:13 am »
I had a horrible yesterday.  My head wouldn't stop pounding no matter what I did!  I think the air in my house is too dry or something.  Hope it's feeling better today since the Billy Joel concert is tonight.  Going to RiteAid for some earplugs after work.
3.5cm AN removed 1-21-04
CSF leak repaired 5/04
SSD Right

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #267 on: March 20, 2006, 09:28:25 am »
Static,

Have a terrific time at Billy Joel! Should be a good show!

Geeze, 18 pages? Where the heck have I been? This thread has run amock!  :o
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

shoegirl

« Reply #268 on: March 20, 2006, 10:37:29 am »
Gennysmom,

Good Luck today!  Let us know what happens! 

I really have no "special talents", so I am open to suggestions!

I had a headache yesterday too - must be an AN thing?  Slight one today - probably from lack of chocolate  :(

So tell me about the boat - is it a luxury liner, a yacht, a row boat, or a pirate ship?
left side 2.0cm x 1.3cm  
Cyberknife - 12/2005

jamie

« Reply #269 on: March 20, 2006, 11:17:30 am »
I notice you didn't claim to be single 

Well, at the moment I am. My current situation changes by the day it seems, lol.
CyberKnife radiosurgery at Barrow Neurological Institute; 2.3 cm lower cranial nerve schwannoma