Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775031 times)

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #2520 on: May 02, 2008, 05:15:04 am »
Sue, I agree your song would be a great skit on the Carol Brunett Show!  I loved her and Red Skelton.  They were class acts on TV.  Can you imagine the two of them doing a pirate skit?  Ahhh the memories.
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2521 on: May 02, 2008, 08:30:12 am »
Do you remember Lucille Ball when see played a pirate on one of her shows.  Gosh what ever happened to TV?

So Capt Deb, we found out last night Sawyer is still on the island, so I take it you know where this island is.  We have to rescue him ASAP!!  SOON ;D
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Brendalu

« Reply #2522 on: May 03, 2008, 03:18:09 pm »
I remember.  Lucille Ball was wonderful too.  She was from a small town near the small town I am from.  She was a local favorite all her life and still is.  She did a lot for that area of the country.  She is missed.  I agree, whatever happened to TV?
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

matti

« Reply #2523 on: May 03, 2008, 08:24:32 pm »
Ok Laz I got your message and Matti Wench returning for duty. Took some time off from the year long PBW cruise. I cant believe I started back on Page 1 :o

I'd be glad to return to my duties as head chef and keeper of the dipping chocolates (for Matthew  ;))  I'll share the chocolate duty with Lori if she doesn't mind. Matthew can be trouble at times.

Good to see our Poet lorryate back at her writing desk, she never ceases to amaze me with her poetry. Love ya Sue :)

And PLEASE, no more sea monsters this time around, that made for a very turbulent voyage!!!

Cheryl  aka matti wench

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Brendalu

« Reply #2524 on: May 04, 2008, 06:37:50 am »
So good to see you back, Cheryl!!
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2525 on: May 04, 2008, 05:42:08 pm »
The good ship PBW sets sail with its crew, frothing at the mouth with the news that Captain Deb, fighting her way through the wicked triangle of headaches, s.x and rock’n’roll, oh, hang on a minute, two parts to the triangle isn’t bad. Anyway, the captain is on deck, almost all the crew has been counted, still have some missing in the chocolate vats from yestevoayages.

The orders have been given. Raise the anchor, hoist the sails and all that jazz. It’s plunderin we be at me mateys.

The good ship PBW is on route to the Bermuda triangle where the Captain has had word that there be some ships in distress. Eeeeaaaasy pickins I reckon, thinks the Captain.

Meanwhile, there is no word of 16, who many believe has turned 17. She has gone missin’ in action but the captain is being ruthless, we will sail on to those dangerous seas. Ready for any lootin and plunderin.

Stay tuned, will 16 and the girly whirly dhingy thingy turn up? Will there be easy pickins in the bernuda triangle? Or has the Captain pecked off more than she can squark.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2526 on: May 04, 2008, 08:50:02 pm »
my thingy dinghy is gone!  :o

16!  Hey! Almost 17!  (why do I have visions of "The Sound of Music" in my head?)

Bring back my thingy dinghy!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #2527 on: May 05, 2008, 12:29:56 am »
Hi Cheryl!  Welcome aboard....again. 

Oh, I loved that song.  I am 16 going on 17.....   Very sweet.  Hard to believe that girl is a grandmother now.  Good grief.

Sue in Vancouver, USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

lori67

« Reply #2528 on: May 05, 2008, 11:19:33 am »
Cheryl - sure I'll share the chocolate!  We'll just have to make sure the official chocolate plunderers keep enough of it on board for us!

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

Kaybo

« Reply #2529 on: May 05, 2008, 09:49:27 pm »
I probably am not a good pirate since my favorite movie is the Sound of Music!!  My girlies LOVE it too and Addi is always singing "I am 16 going on 17..." actually I think she should maybe sing, "I am 10 going on 21..."

K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2530 on: May 05, 2008, 09:52:27 pm »
K -

you have returned!

Are you the one who stole Phyl's thingy dinghy?

Personally, I would have swiped the chocolate - but that's our little secret  ;)

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Kaybo

« Reply #2531 on: May 05, 2008, 09:58:53 pm »
I'M BACK!!

Didn't take it -- if I would have known it was missing, I could have been looking for it today while I waited for the Dr. for over 1.5 hours and then a plane that was 3 hours late!!!!!!!!

K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #2532 on: May 06, 2008, 10:03:26 am »
*starts to point fingers around the forum, seeking out who took my thingy dinghy!  :o  *
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

matti

« Reply #2533 on: May 06, 2008, 10:17:25 am »
Does Iain know your thingy dinghy is missing  :-*

Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #2534 on: May 06, 2008, 10:18:02 am »
Does Iain know your thingy dinghy is missing  :-*

Cheryl

I am SO not responding to that!

LOL!