Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775141 times)

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #2460 on: April 28, 2008, 05:09:43 am »
AH, the craziness is back and we are on our way to 200,000 views.  Wow what a record and to think our beloved Cruise Dorector goot the confetti and balloons.............probably Sawyer too!
Sue, your poem was awe ispiring as usual and Laz it's good to have you back to plan our trips and make sure everybody is doin their jobs!

I second the woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2461 on: April 28, 2008, 07:08:18 am »
Congratulations, Phyl.

You should get something from this non-paying job - in addition to our undying gratitude  ;D

I can't wait to see what you've won!  Hmm, Laz said a bikini.  I can't wait to see what he has in store for you.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2462 on: April 28, 2008, 11:58:39 am »
bikini? at MY weight!?!?!   :o

*falls off office chair, laughing so hard my side hurts*

Lordy have mercy, I haven't worn one since I was 12 yrs old!

*ROFL*
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2463 on: April 28, 2008, 12:21:27 pm »
bikini? at MY weight!?!?!   :o

Wait!  You obviously haven't heard, due to a wonderful post from Dan in Germany, we are now measuring our weight in kilos!  So, you probably don't weigh as much as you think  ;D

Jan
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #2464 on: April 28, 2008, 12:22:47 pm »
  Congratulations to the good ship battiewench on making 100,000 views.  One ship out of 100,000.  Hey we already know those odds.  ;)  
  The crew has rolled out special grog barrels and is cranking up the Parrothead tunes.  100, 000 tiny twinkling lights have been put out along the ship's rigging.  As it sails toward its next adventure it looks like it's own small galaxy out on the sea at night.
Regards,
  Rob  
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2465 on: April 28, 2008, 03:18:23 pm »
Yea!  Parrothead tunes  ;D

My good ear thanks you!

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #2466 on: April 28, 2008, 03:23:05 pm »
Hey, Phyl....dontcha remember, this is a VIRTUAL CRUISE....It's cyberspace, dude...we can be any weight, any look we wanna be!  We can wear the itsy, bitsy, yellow polka dot bikinis if we wanna.  If we can't wear it here, I mean, where can we wear it...hmmmmmm??  

Like everything else we have to deal with...babes, it's all in the head!  ;) ;D

Sue in Vancouver USA

(Who's a freakin' raving beauty on the good ship Princess Batty Wench!!  And looking good in a bikini, I might add!)
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #2467 on: April 28, 2008, 04:44:16 pm »
AAAAAAARRRRRRRR 100,000!
Great Sea Shanty, me Poet Lorry-ate!

Got me 'kini on! Yikes! Will someone please pass the flippin' WAX! Jeez that's nasty! I'm gonna need a machete for the legs, too.  It's been a long winter. What can I say. Sawyer likes his women au naturale.

By the way on Lost, they found a huge stash of food in the hatch.  That's how he stays so buff!  Here's the shirtless pic which I edited.  I hope the ANA don't mind us pushing the envelope.

Enjoy, Wenches!!!!

Yer Own,

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2468 on: April 28, 2008, 05:01:28 pm »
Oh Gosh,

My ticker is a ticking binki and all!! I couldn't say bikini when I was very young! LOL  AARR, in a shirt or not he is fine specimen of male flesh and attitude to boot 8)

Hey Capt how's your knoggin..........mine is still killing me.  On this cruise no one will have a headache or suffer a hangover from all the beverage we chose to consume.  I don't mind being part of the kitchen staff.  I'm quite talented and one of my great thrills is watching peoples faces when they eat a meal I have prepared.

AAAARRRR, how do think I snatched my hubby, the quickest way of course to man's heart is thru his stomach.  Maybe if I didn't cook so well he would still have a tummy like Sawyer...........AAARRR 

Thanks again for the pictures, mighty lovley indeed ;D
Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2469 on: April 28, 2008, 08:00:17 pm »
....dontcha remember, this is a VIRTUAL CRUISE....It's cyberspace, dude...we can be any weight, any look we wanna be!  We can wear the itsy, bitsy, yellow polka dot bikinis if we wanna.  

Seriously  ???

Okay, I want to be a size 2 and have long, blonde hair  ;D

And I want my hearing back!

Jan

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2470 on: April 28, 2008, 10:21:16 pm »
mmmmmmmmmmm bikini  mmmmmmmm  prize mmmmmmmmmmm Cursed Cruise Director mmmmmmmm forum police woman mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  better keep it clean coz the girly will censor it  mmmmmmmmmmmm stay tuned, going to plan B.

Laz

p.s Anne Marie, yes, the quickest way to a man's heart is his stomach and ......  beeeeeep   ;D ;D ;D
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Pooter

• The Official Breeze Conjurer - PBW
    • Blog Website
« Reply #2471 on: April 28, 2008, 11:31:15 pm »
Okay, Newbie question alert...  I've been following the banter in this thread for a couple of weeks and thoroughly enjoy it, but I haven't been able to figure out what "PBW" stands for.  So, can someone enlighten a newbie on this?

Poo-scallywag-ter...  :D
Diagnosed 4/10/08 - 3cm Right AN
12hr retrosig 5/8/08 w/Drs Vrabec and Trask in Houston, Tx
Some facial paralysis post-op but most movement is back, some tinitus.  SSD on right.
Story documented here:  http://briansbrainbooger.blogspot.com/

"I must be having fun all wrong!"  - Roger Creager

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2472 on: April 29, 2008, 01:24:35 am »
hey listen 'ere ya scurvy ridden scoundrel. ye can't be callin yerself a scally yet wif out da Captain parrot's ok. The winged captain has key criteria in her scallys so best ye be 'earin from 'er first.

BTW, PBW is short for "the goode ship Princess Batty Wench" proudly named after one of our fellow AN'ers whose username is Princess Batty. Captain deb, who is the numero uno sea farin, plunderin Captain of the high seas (with a fetish for Sawyer, chocolate and Dr Luuuurrrrrve) duly named our rust bucket, whoops, fine sailin' ship accordingly.

Now, before ye can be considered by the Captain to becomes an apprentice scally, ye must read this thread from the beginning - great for insomniacs.

Laz
Chronologer of this fine ru... ah, ship
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2473 on: April 29, 2008, 05:31:15 am »
*thinks back to over 2 yrs ago.... with banter between matti and the battywench and myself and static and wind6 ( :-*)  and thecakes had NO clue what she was getting herself into when she started this thread, just to say "good morning, have a good day" to the scurvy lot of us and the hard-fought battle to keep this thread from going bye-bye!*

Well, I haven't been a size 2 since I was 8 yrs old, but I got me the (ok, 1/2 natural) long blonde hair........

pooter.... read pages 1-4 of this thread... you will see how pink and lame velcro life jackets, naming of our faire ship and dining room dinner menus and how we went from one Capt'n to another came to play on this rustbucket...er..... vessel. :)  There are a few of us to blame...

Ya know, folks, I don't censor everything... I just watch like a hawk... there's others around here that watch, too, ya know!  Don't go blaming me for kicking your fine derriere's if you get outta line! Geesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*walks off mumblin under breath, making sure no one hears what is being said......*  ;D

Signed,
Yes, the one... the only, the original... cursed cruise director!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 05:35:46 am by ppearl214 »
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Kaybo

« Reply #2474 on: April 29, 2008, 06:26:27 am »
* the little scallywags are loose...the little scallywags are loose...*

* I just left them alone for a minute to sneak a peek at Sawyer...it is mutiny!!!*

K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!