Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775218 times)

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #2370 on: April 12, 2008, 09:04:37 pm »
Hey Laz,  gret to see ya here,  Holding good thoughts for you and fanning the headache fairy duster around to chase away any head pain that might be going along with yer nasty health stuff.  Always sending good thoughts to the land of OZ for ya.

Sue,  great poem,  like old times,....Phyl,   get up off that floor and take your raise like a good crusie director.   ;D LOL

Patti UT
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #2371 on: April 15, 2008, 10:50:57 am »
I still need a job!!!
k

I need a raise......

I need some grog and Johnny Depp  ;D
will have some grog for you tonight... sorry, can't help with the Johnny Depp.....

All of the above sound good! A little Sawyer and a dash of Orlando and my disability check and some warm saltwater a swishin round me ankles and some purty fishies to look at would help!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Kaybo

« Reply #2372 on: April 15, 2008, 10:58:26 am »
WE'VE MISSED YOU, CAPT DEB!!!!

Welcome back!!!
K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2373 on: April 15, 2008, 11:00:05 am »
Yeah, the Captain is back!!!!

With some grog, and Johnny, and Orlando, I hope  ;)

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #2374 on: April 15, 2008, 11:11:17 am »
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Ahoy all ye Wenches and  Scurvy Scallywags

Capt Deb reporting for duty! Puppy-bit hands are healing up a bit--she is indeed a wild little thang!  Very playful and like her mistress, don't wan't to listen to noooo-body! Wow 100,000 views! Whodathunkit! Great poem Sue da poet Lorry-ate!

Time to weigh anchor and fall off on a fresh breeze!!  I gots ta get me sea legs back!  This winter has been the landlocked pits! Time to head for that One Particular Harbor!  We'll hand the helm over to the Ship's Ghosts, Capts Erroll Flynn and Garner McKay (both of whose boats, Tiki and Sirrocco, I've sailed upon) so's we'll all have a chance to party together. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd need to call on them for help later in life to take all of my new friends for a ride!

Here we go! The freshly outfitted PBW!!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2375 on: April 15, 2008, 06:13:42 pm »
With a newly fitted PBW, the Capatin back on deck, after extended shore leave to attack the dreaded headaches, the good ship PBW is ready to set sail.

Off she goes.
With a splutter or 3, the Captain, back in fine form, yells to the crew, "Ahoy ye scalleys and wenches, get off ya tuchus's (backsides) and start that rowin. break out the oars, we got some serious plunderin' to be doin".

Row, row, row me boat
hurridly through the seas,
it's plunderin to be had
and chocolate to be...   (to be continued by the lorryette)

"Which direction we be headin" says a shy crew member, not wantin to be noticed.

"AAAAAARRRRRRR" gargles the Capitain who has just downed a flagon of rum, "Thataway" the captain order, pointing to the wide open seas. We be headin fer Jaimaca where the livin' be easy, the plunderin a plenty and lots a rum.

This be an easy trek guided by the stars (had to get star trek in somehow) but alas (and there is always an alas) "what be that smoke comin' from the galley" the Captain ponders.

Is the good ship PBW on fire? oops, no smoke alarm. Are the crew up to a long journey after too much chocolate and rum? or is there another mystery on board that the chronologer hasn't thought of yet?

Stay tuned when the rust comes off the chronologers brain.

Laz

2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2376 on: April 15, 2008, 06:42:50 pm »

With a splutter or 3, the Captain, back in fine form, yells to the crew, "Ahoy ye scalleys and wenches, get off ya tuchus's (backsides)......

gawd, I've missed you.. and our fearless Captn as well... and btw, nice Yiddish! :)
ox
Phyl, cursed Cruise Director
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #2377 on: April 16, 2008, 05:07:58 am »
Oh my, how I have missed the tales of this ship and the fun!  I'm ready for the adventure and it is so good to have Capt back and the Laz.  Can't wait to read the rest of the poem.  Sue, have you churned the ending out??  Going to the land of "no worries"  I like the sounds of that!

Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #2378 on: April 16, 2008, 06:31:45 am »
 It's good to be under sail again.  I can hear the slap of the waves hitting the bow as we put out more sail and gain speed, and the creaking of the rigging. Sea birds are hoving over the ship hoping to swoop in for Tim Tam tidbits dropped by the crew. The refeshing smell of the sea breeze has blown away the fould smell from the smoke.  Sorry about the smoke, I was burning IRS forms to keep the Federal  pirates (4-15 is tax day in the US) from plundering more of me treasure.
Regards,
  Rob 
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2379 on: April 16, 2008, 08:49:43 am »
Hey Capt Deb,

Did you by chance rescue Sawyer from that "LOST" island?  If you got him make sure you treat him with care until I get there!!!!
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Mary 117

« Reply #2380 on: April 16, 2008, 10:32:23 am »
Howdy scallywags. It been a long, cold winter and havn' just crawled out ot the bear den, let me corral up the pokies, rig up the ol' prairie schooner and I'll met'cha at the dock. I got a bottle a' rattlesnake rot-gut tha'll hit the gullet just square. And that there Sawyer fella ain't so bad either.

See ya on deck!
Mosen' Mary
2cm x 1.5cm AN, Middle Fossa, Dr. Brackmann  05/24/05
Mild hearing loss, mild facial weakness, no balance issues

"well behaved women seldom make history"

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2381 on: April 16, 2008, 11:47:45 am »
Hey Capt Deb,

Did you by chance rescue Sawyer from that "LOST" island?  If you got him make sure you treat him with care until I get there!!!!

Ya know... I keep hearing about Sawyer and have to admit... I've never watched "Lost"......

*runs below deck to hide*
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2382 on: April 16, 2008, 01:01:37 pm »
Wench Phyl -

don't feel bad, I've never watched it either  :)

Wench Jan
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #2383 on: April 16, 2008, 02:42:25 pm »

Row, row, row me boat
hurridly through the seas,
it's plunderin to be had
and chocolate to be... SIEZED!

HOWZAT??

Sue in Vancouver
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2384 on: April 16, 2008, 05:10:02 pm »
Very catchy, Sue  ;D