Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775216 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1830 on: May 17, 2007, 02:15:03 pm »
Rob,

Is there room enough for a bed, a fridge, a big screen tv and a bathroom? If so, I'd like to rent it out for those times I get pissed at the cheeky bloke... he can stay there if needed :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

matti

« Reply #1831 on: May 17, 2007, 03:12:20 pm »
Fellow Matey's  - Looks like someone over at CBS has been reading through our "good morning" thread and come up with a Pirate themed reality show called Pirate Master. It's about 16 modern day pirates living aboard a 170 foot pirate ship looking for 1 million in gold. Their high seas adventure takes place in the Caribbean and every week someone must walk the plank. Think it starts in the next week or so?

Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1832 on: May 17, 2007, 08:21:36 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Piracy this be, I think this is a ase for the Boston legal team.

We could send that ship to the Bermuda Triangle where the evil sea monster lives!

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1833 on: May 23, 2007, 09:45:27 pm »
Bump for reinvigorating

Ok ya miserable wenches and scalleys this 'ere is a call to arms. The good ship PBW be set sailing soon and this 'ere chronologer is looking fer ideas to set sail to. Me thinks that this thread has stalled and be tooooo quiet these troubled times. We need to bring back some laughter and frivolity back to this site otherwise it gets tooooo serious. And we need laughter right?   I said right?   I can't here you, we need laughter right?.

So lets have these destinations.

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #1834 on: May 24, 2007, 07:28:06 am »
*tip-toes up behind the PBW's chronologer.... pokes 'is side of 'is gut with a sword.........*

TAKE US TO THE CANARY ISLANDS!  You know 'ow us females like to squawk like birds! :D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Omaschwannoma

• Life is a journey, not a destination
« Reply #1835 on: May 24, 2007, 07:47:21 am »
You know the way this ship has stalled I coulda swern we were becalmed somewhers near the equator.  Scanning horizon for the puffies.  Straining eyes.

"Someone get me my eye gel, my eyes are  burning too much to see, need moisture.  Whazthat?  Can't hear you, there's beez in me ears.  Nope sorry just me "tinny" actin up.  I swear I see somethin on the horizon.  Cloud formation, could be land 'o' oz!" 
1/05 Retrosigmoid 1.5cm AN left ear, SSD
2/08 Labyrinthectomy left ear 
Dr. Patrick Antonelli Shands at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
12/09 diagnosis of semicircular canal dehiscence right ear

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #1836 on: May 24, 2007, 08:32:51 am »
Laz,
  We've used up the last box of little umbrellas, and I'm getting tired of Rum anyway. So, for a destination, we need a place to replace grog provsions with something new.  I suggest tequila, limes, seafood, and sun.  How about Cabo San Lucas on the Baja peninsula?
Regards,
  Rob
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #1837 on: May 24, 2007, 08:54:15 am »
ah, the GrogMeister has spoken :)  Ok, since I am cursed, Cruise Director, how about tequila shots in Fiji?  New fun, shipboard activity... those with vertigo get to do 3 tequila shots, then walk the plank! Whoever doesn't fall off the plank gets the prize :D

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1838 on: May 24, 2007, 09:42:56 am »
Fellow Matey's  - Looks like someone over at CBS has been reading through our "good morning" thread and come up with a Pirate themed reality show called Pirate Master. It's about 16 modern day pirates living aboard a 170 foot pirate ship looking for 1 million in gold. Their high seas adventure takes place in the Caribbean and every week someone must walk the plank. Think it starts in the next week or so?

Cheryl

Son of a bilge rat! I was down with a headache when they passed around the application forms fer that one!!

May 28th is the premiere of that one and I'll be tuned in. I thinks we oughtta follow them around and maybe infiltrate!  You all know how I feel about the Caribean anyway.

Up the mast wiv ye Arushi! Find us some puffies to get we on we way!

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #1839 on: May 24, 2007, 09:51:59 am »
*grabs onto stanchion to hold on for dear life whilst the PBW grabs a puffie* :)

Omaschwannoma

• Life is a journey, not a destination
« Reply #1840 on: May 24, 2007, 02:43:36 pm »
I've never been to the Baja Penninsula and look forward to making landfall for one of those Cabowabo's.  Does one need a BAHA to enjoy sailing the Baja?  Humming to self, "What wouldja do wiv a drunkin sailor, what wouldja do wiv a drunkin sailor, what wouldja do wiv a drunkin sailor earli in the morn?  Put em in the bildge wiv a swiss cheese bailer, put em in the bildge hmmmmmm...!" 
1/05 Retrosigmoid 1.5cm AN left ear, SSD
2/08 Labyrinthectomy left ear 
Dr. Patrick Antonelli Shands at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
12/09 diagnosis of semicircular canal dehiscence right ear

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1841 on: May 24, 2007, 05:24:53 pm »
Sounds like karen has had too many "puffie's" already!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ye wenches and scalleys,

Capt Deb sqwarks at the top of her tonsils (do birds have tonsils?) raise the anchor, drop the masts and all that other boat stuff, lets get a movin.

The PBW moans and groans like an old w ...  oops, best not go there! and struggles to make any headway at all. The wenches have been eatin too much chocolate and drinikin too many tequilla's or was it too many umbrellas?

The bird Captain banging her head on the neurontin packets in disgust, yells at her crew to get the oars out - we gotta row. Well, ya reckon the crew were happy - yeah right. The crew then get themselves into a huddle, led by the unabled cruise director who hands out a tin of chilli flavoured baked beans to all the crew. (you know where this is going don't ya?).

In a moment of brilliance, after the crew downs the baked beans, a huge wind gust is created and the PBW begins to move.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR smells the Captain, whoops, that should have been yells the Captain!

So the PBW is off again, to a destination unknown but with plenty of dramas to unfold.

Stay tuned when we find out whether the crew has been gassed to death? where will the good ship PBW sail to, will it be some exotic beach paradise? or has the compass gone mad and headed the ship for darker waters?

Stay tuned

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Windsong

« Reply #1842 on: May 24, 2007, 09:03:16 pm »
Ahead, the stygian waters blink puddles and paths of moonlight as clouds scud across the heavens, trailing wisps over the moon. The ships' hull rises up, then down, with loud, creaking shudders as swells in the waves rock the boat. The wind has decided to pick up. Asleep on the deck is Capt. Deb dreaming restlessly of bilge rats;  Ppearl lays wide-eyed against a lifeboat as another puffie heaves the deck. She is still holding onto a staunchion;   Arushi has curled up against a pile of ropes on the deck and is humming fragments of "what wouldja do wiv a drunken sailor" although at a lesser volume than during the height of their party earlier that night;  Headcase is asleep nearby, and can be heard mumbling about umbrellas and rum,  now and again sitting up  and shouting out "Baja" before slumping back onto the planks and sinking into a stupor. Dreams of canaries warble over the sleeping bodies on the deck.
Laz stands thoughtful, eyeing the horizon through the dark, straining to see through the shifting strands of light. He hears a sudden rush of sound, then a pause in the noise, and fearfully glances up. Twenty feet above  Laz is the biggest, darkest wingspan of a bird that he has never seen before. Skinny talons and long legs dangle down and almost snag his head as the creature brushes past and, then, in a rapid beating of wings, turns and hovers lower, lower and lower above Laz...
Then....
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 09:55:27 pm by Windsong »

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1843 on: May 25, 2007, 01:12:35 am »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my short and c....   oops, not going there.

Attacked by a feathered thing - time for more baked beans.

wheres the captain bird to my rescue  aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  whoops again, its aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

laz
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #1844 on: May 25, 2007, 05:12:10 am »
*puts clothes pin on nose*....

oy! Had to get us with baked beans, eh?   ::)

LOL!