Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775060 times)

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1455 on: November 03, 2006, 02:14:21 pm »
Dear Cap'n TreeFrogs,

Be tryin the 1000 calorie an hour diet wiv Dr Luv, me thinks  it chases them tree frogs away too!

Gots ta get me sum beach time sumwhere.  (I really like this trying to type like a pirate thing, makes me type o's and dyslexcia fingers  not look so bad)

patti yootee la he who
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Battyp

« Reply #1456 on: November 03, 2006, 02:19:39 pm »
Hey we all bought almond joys...that is one candy my son won't help me eat  LOL  They need to put two almonds on top of the small ones :o)  My son took all his candy to school so I didn't get to plunder :o(  and I was even a pirate princess for halloween so should have been able to plunder!

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1457 on: November 03, 2006, 03:31:01 pm »
I totally missed Halloween (my fave Holiday besides Talk Like A Pirate Day) cuz my wayward Uncle showed up and at 75 he gets prioity over everything! He biked 10,000 miles every year and migrates between Ohio and the Tex-Mex Border like a duck. So I didn't get to don my pirate gear and trick or treat, but there's always next year. Dr Love and I may be selling our river house and moving to a small cabin on a small lake and building a studio.  It's spittin distance to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Linville Gorge.

Batty, thanks for the pic--you looked loveryly!! Ye should post it here along with the one of the Wenchlet!
Capt Treefrogsindehead!
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1458 on: November 03, 2006, 04:25:04 pm »
Capt.....at your service....need some SM slaying?  I'm on it!!!!!!!!!  Send us the goods!!!!!

Look, we're almost at 100!!!  Get ready to party wenches and scallywags!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #1459 on: November 03, 2006, 10:56:01 pm »
Cap'n Deb,
  Can't believe the Sea Monster reared it's ugly head again. What's in it for 'im. Must have lots of pent up whatever. he needs the 1000 calorie bruning diet, may make 'im a happier Sea Creature.

Patti UT
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Taylor

• Ra Ha Ha
« Reply #1460 on: November 04, 2006, 01:14:25 am »
I wish i could work.
Taylor
Translab/4.8 cm AN on right side removed 2/3/06
St. Louis Children's Hospital (next to Barnes-Jewish)/ Jeffery Leonard - Neurosurgeon
Cross-facial nerve graft with muscle transplant
Bad coordination on right side - constant pins-and-needles sensation on left side
21 years-old
Illinois

Taylor

• Ra Ha Ha
« Reply #1461 on: November 04, 2006, 01:42:45 am »
hey someone tell the administrator that they to put an occupation question in your profile. HA
Taylor
St. Louis Children's Hospital (next to Barnes-Jewish)/ Jeffery Leonard - Neurosurgeon
Bad coordination on right side - constant pins-and-needles sensation on left side
21 years-old
Illinois

Chris

« Reply #1462 on: November 04, 2006, 04:19:30 am »
Capt Deb. I have a replacement pup if you are interested. Doesn't eat much... yet. Isn't very big...yet. A cute little great dane. Her father is well behaved but mum is a bit of a pain in the arse. Can bring her along on the ship if you like.
2.5cm AN diagnosed late 2005 and treated with fractionated stereotactic radiation in Sydney Australia Oct 2005

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1463 on: November 04, 2006, 12:19:36 pm »
Just to let you pirates know that on Halloween I wore my t-shirt and all for greeting the kiddies at the door and one mother said..."Love your T-Shirt!!".  So I was pretty happy about that.

Now if we be swimming to the rain soaked shores of Hawai'i, then I hope that somebody on the BPW can throw out the inner tubes (remember those?) and pull us along behind the boat now and then, 'cause I be getting pretty tired. Either that, or else throw out the surfboards and we can paddle on in.  And those clouds better be gone once we arrive!  My mousepad has a lovely scene of a blue lagoon, white puffy clouds, and palm trees and I want THAT!!  They had a terrible downpour there and mudslides and all.  And that tropical rain is heading to the Great Northwest. It's called the Pineapple Express.  I got rain soaked shores here, I don't need 'em in Hawai'i!!   ;D

Capt...sorry about the sea monster.  Thought he was slain. 

Sue in Vancouver USA

Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1464 on: November 04, 2006, 12:46:07 pm »
Hey Taylor, you sweet thing! Since ye can't be workin' right now, we needs ta give you a job on the PBW! "Keeper of the Limes and Olives" is already taken as is "Dance Instructor",  "Head Chef" and "Evil Migraine Fairy Swatter".  Can you wax a surfboard? After all we are sailing to Hawaii--North Shore anyone???? I was quite a surfer and windsurfer in me time!!!!

Anyone out ther think of a job for Taylor??????

Captain Headfullatreefrogs Deb

Taylor

• Ra Ha Ha
« Reply #1465 on: November 04, 2006, 06:27:02 pm »
I need a REAL job lol
Taylor
21 years-old
Illinois

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1466 on: November 04, 2006, 06:37:24 pm »
Capt Deb. I have a replacement pup if you are interested. Doesn't eat much... yet. Isn't very big...yet. A cute little great dane. Her father is well behaved but mum is a bit of a pain in the arse. Can bring her along on the ship if you like.

I love Danes! When I was but a wee wenchlet, me Pappy was a vet and we'd go out to see this little old British lady who raised Danes and I used to ride 'em around like they was ponies!!! Such sweet critters they was!

Capt Deb

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1467 on: November 04, 2006, 07:32:25 pm »
No kidding Sue!!!  Somebody throw us a life ring, we're floating here!!!  Head to high ground!!!  We were trying to drive back from Seattle today and the top speeds on I-5 were 30 mph at times...It was raining so hard and flooded that it was hard work getting home.  Good thing I wasn't driving, we'd still be out there!!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

matti

« Reply #1468 on: November 04, 2006, 10:02:44 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS ;D ;D We made it to 100 YEAH!!!
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Chris

« Reply #1469 on: November 05, 2006, 12:22:03 am »
Ok then, I will bring the danes along on the ship. For those who end up swimming behind the ship I will attach ropes to the grown up ones and you can be pulled along. Notice I didn't mention me swimming, partly cos I can't swim and partly cos no scallywag is going to make me  :) Once back on board or on the beach in Hawaii we can fit little jackets to them and they can deliver drinks to us. For the single ones you can use the dogs as a decoys to attract cute guys or girls and if you want to deter anyone the dogs can sound really nasty when they growl.
2.5cm AN diagnosed late 2005 and treated with fractionated stereotactic radiation in Sydney Australia Oct 2005