Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775032 times)

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #3360 on: October 22, 2010, 12:10:32 pm »
All ye' scurvy crew.
  I wanted ya' to know that yr' Grogmeister has been hard at work, arrrrrgh!, restockin' the holds of the PBW.  Here's a picture from last weekend on Bourbon St, durin' a college fact findin' trip.  Hard work it tis, but some'uns gots ta' do it.   Arrrrrgh, when does we set sail?

Regards,
 Grogmeister
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:31:06 am by HeadCase2 »
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #3361 on: November 22, 2010, 09:08:24 pm »
Avast ye scurvy scallywags and wicked wenches!  I just gots me a message from a newbie Wench name o' Mary Ellen from the land o' New Jersey-- wanted to know what in the bloody hell a PBW was!  Have no fear, crew, yer dear captain 'splained things to her and invited her aboard fer our next voyage out upon the rollin' blue.  Needs ta give the wench a job aboard ship, cuz, as you know, no one here rides fer free except fer Matthew and Sawyer.  We may need a new "keeper of the feather dusters and assorted other toys" and we always could use an "official disco ball polisher" fer the dance floor shenanigans.  If ye find yer way here, Mary Ellen, welcome aboard and watch out fer Jan--the wench ain't nuthin but trouble and Grogmiester Headcase make the drinks WAAAYY to strong so be forewarned.

AAAAaRRRr

Capt Deb (sorry no graphics--postin' from me Blackberry cuz I be at the BEACH, ye bilge-rats!  Jealous much?????????)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #3362 on: November 23, 2010, 03:31:06 pm »
Welcome aboard, Wench Mary Ellen.  Yes, Cap't, I be VERY jealous.  Love the beach.

Sue in Vancouver, USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #3363 on: November 24, 2010, 10:57:49 am »
If ye find yer way here, Mary Ellen, welcome aboard and watch out fer Jan--the wench ain't nuthin but trouble

Just living up to my job - Chief Troublemaker in Charge.  Want to do my best you know  ;D

Jealous VERY MUCH of the beach.  Although it's a balmy 27 here in Chicago today  ::)  No snowflakes in the air yet, though.

Enjoy yourself, Captain.  And welcome aboard Mary Ellen. 

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3364 on: December 13, 2010, 09:33:10 pm »
AAARRR!  I's up ter me arse in icicles!  Time ter weigh anchor, hoist the main halyard, and set sail fer somewhere warmer than this hellhole of a mountain! -10 degrees windchill and a foot o' snow.You know they said I had my AN fer a long time--maybe it made me insane, so's I up an left me beautiful Caribbean Island that was me home fer half me life!!  Now thet them sawbones has scooped the lil sucker out wiv the melon-baller, my sanity has returned an' I am destined to return to Paradise!! Anyone wanna come????

Capt Deb
Yo Ho! Ho! Ho!

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #3365 on: December 14, 2010, 06:16:02 pm »
Cap't Deb, I'd be happy to join you on your escape.  I've got the Tim Tams and the rum.

Sue in Vancouver, USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side

Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

cin605

« Reply #3366 on: December 14, 2010, 07:29:42 pm »
I am ready.....can you swing by Portsmouth,NH or maybe HamptonBeach or perhaps The Nubble Light House or i could take over the local cruise ship The Viking Princess..
2cm removed retrosig 6/26/08
DartmouthHitchcock medical center lebanon,N.H.
43yrs old

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3367 on: December 16, 2010, 09:02:08 am »
Aaaaaarrrrrr back atch Wench Donnalynn!  Now methinks the rest o ye olde crew be needin' ter way in ter determine yer job aboard this here salty sailin' vessel.  What say ye Crew on Wench Donnalnn's position aboard the Goode Ship Princess Batty Wench.  We surely don't need no snow shoveler cuz whence we go, they AIN'T no bloody snow!!  Alls we wear is bikinis and cut-offs (and boots an cutlasses and pirate hats an Steveo watch caps.)

Should we gives her a Princess Job cuz she been through so much, or should we put the Wench to work cuz she be tuff as nails?  Bein' this a true Pirate vessel where every wench and scallywag has a say in the matter, the voice of the entire Crew must be heard!

Btw--we ALWAYS picks up any fellow Wonkyhead no matter where they be, but we has we own Ship--gotta read this thread startin on about page 8 or so to discover how we founf her!

Now you dear Captain has signed herself up for MORE TORTURE (the things I do fer you rapscallions....) I'm a tryin' ter rid meself o' thes a'cursed brain devils once again.  This time methinks I got the right Witch Doctor ter perform the torture ritual. Needles to the head and neck this time--definitely not fer sissies--but then again, neither is brain surgery. Nor brain Zappin'!  He already performed the Torture Ritual on me back an I be much relieved o' the Back Demon that been plaguein' me for many months.

So get on wiv (Wench Donna said "wiv") it and find the wench a crew poition--no one here rides fer free, ye know!!

We be taking any other volunteers don't make me come conscript you!!!!

Me Torture date is the 28th of this month--remindin' me of the Sea Shanty--"All I want fer Christmas is big needles in me noggin,  needles in me noggin....."

Farewell and I better be herin' from this here Scurvy Mob soon!

Capt Deb
(Sorry no goofy pic--Blackerry post)

Soundy

• prophetic picture done by my 5 year old, June'04
« Reply #3368 on: December 16, 2010, 12:47:28 pm »
I think I will stow away in the hold , hiding behind the barrels of rum ...
the 8* lows and 20* highs with ice spitting down on us is for the birds ...
it did start to rain and melt away the cold stuff but I like mud no better than snow and ice
I long for sand and sea and a palm tree to lean against a I sip something ...

3mm AN discovered Aug 2004
Translab July 2 ,2007
3.2cm x 2.75cm x 3.3cm @ time of surgery

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3369 on: December 18, 2010, 12:16:02 pm »
Soundywench!  If they be any wench wot need a sea voyage thru the Tropics it be yourself, me darlin'!!!!  Ye can be the Official PBW hammock stringer-upper fer our ashore excursions.  Or, since ye'v had much experience in the wranglin' o' cattle, ye may be good at wranglin' the Crew outta the beach bars.  They has a proclivity o' gettin' theirselves a little over-served, especially when we drops the hook in Cane Garden Bay, Tortola in the British Virgin Islands!  Just goes nuts, they does!  It be the Calderwoods 151 rum, methinks!

Capt Deb

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #3370 on: December 18, 2010, 08:19:07 pm »
Since that Donnalynn wench is so disgustingly NICE and a do-gooder by nature, maybe she should be in charge of public relation's, handling of the media, etc, so's that the Goode Ship Princess Batty Wench and her crew can maintain a high level of good will amongst the native populations of islands that we plund....ah..visit.    ;)

Just a thought. 

Sue in Vancouver, USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side

Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #3371 on: December 19, 2010, 01:09:56 pm »
Donnalynn IS disgustingly nice and definitely a do-gooder  :(  But then again, it's what we all love about her  ;D

Although the nice, balmy temps on this pirate cruise sure sound tempting, I'm the type who always likes a white Christmas.

So I guess I'll just stay in my port, wear my Steve original, crack open some Rum, and see if my local Target has some Tim Tams.  If they don't, I guess I'll just have to be happy with the chocolate Santa that I usually find in my stocking!

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #3372 on: December 19, 2010, 07:08:22 pm »
Aaaarrrr Maties all this talk about Tim Tams, I want some, but I can't find them in this nasty snow cover land I live on.  Aaaarrrr Lindor chocolate balls are going to have to do.  Some nog and rum maybe too!

The Wench Yardtick.
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3373 on: December 19, 2010, 09:33:17 pm »
Lindor Chocolates will do - !!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Wench Yardtick - you will walk da plank in da new year. Decreed by the "gone awol" chronologer, for crimes of heracy against Tim Tams, Wench Yardtick, you are hereby found guilty of the highest punishment on board the Goode Ship PBW and from this day until the ides of march (whenever that is) you shal be made to walk the decks in a ball and chain made of Tim Tams that is out of reach of your arms. Every night, a fellow wenchette shal wave a tim tam under your nose so ye can realise the errors of your ways.

Laz

2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #3374 on: December 20, 2010, 06:39:26 pm »
Avast me hearties!!  More torture fer The Naughty Wench Yardtick!!!

AAARRRR!!!!!!! and a Yo Ho! Ho! Ho!

Capt Deb
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 06:44:45 pm by Captain Deb »