Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775125 times)

matti

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #795 on: June 18, 2006, 06:12:52 pm »
I'm thinking we need to get the good ship PBW back on course, us wenches have been a little tame as of late. We need to pick up mom wherever she is ??? ???

I'm with BattyP, I say we take em and I especially like the fact that there will be no sassing back.  I think the good ship PBW needs to invest in rechargeable batteries

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #796 on: June 19, 2006, 12:20:45 am »
Rechargeable batteries huh? That's Batty wench's department.

The good ship will set sail soon. Gots to get to Perth first before we hit them islands where captain deb and the girly whirly will run riot!

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #797 on: June 19, 2006, 12:05:31 pm »
Can't you just go grab Tinkerbell, sprinkle some fairy dust, and just fly on over to Europe??  I mean, really, guys....use your imagination!!  If it's good enough for Peter Pan...
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #798 on: June 19, 2006, 04:51:02 pm »
Now listen here Sue wench.

There be no Peter Pan, twinkle, twinkle little star or the like on this here the good ship PBW. This be a pirate ship with mean swashbucklers and wenches that'd skin yer alive if given the chance (especially fer some Beligium chocolate).

Once tyhe wenches (the chronologer is not sexist) pushes and pulls the good ship PBW from the sandbank, we will set sail again in search of the Freemantle Doctor.

Come on ye wenches puuuuuuussshhhhh!
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #799 on: June 19, 2006, 06:05:59 pm »
Master Laz,
Well if it'll make ya happy I s'pose we could kidnap the entire Croatian Soccer Team, second-string and all!  The coach, too--he's a REAL cutie.  Plus, I think these Wayward Wenches will need a second string!!  A back up for when we wear out the first team!!  They's a purty lusty bunch, these  Plunderin', Pillagin' Pirate Wenches of The Goode Ship Princess Batty Wench!! And we's all been havin' a kinda rough time of it with these stinkin' ANs and their aftereffects.  We needs a DIVERSION, sez I!! 
We needs:

1.  Glistenin' Croatian Cuties  :-*
2.  Brelly Drinks ;)
3.  Smooth Seas :D
4.  Fair Winds Abaft the Beam ;D
5.  A Li' Really Good Dark Choccie! ::)

Captain Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #800 on: June 19, 2006, 08:09:36 pm »
Laz why can't we have men in tights with fairy dust?  Sounds like a winner to me....I once got a pic of a pirate from disney in spandex and he was a sight to behold  LOL  Def. made me go yo ho ho...  :-*

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #801 on: June 19, 2006, 09:26:52 pm »
Wooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Man overboard - The chronologer has imposed a self inflicted walking of the plank. These here wenches are toooooooooooooo raunchy and wayward. Unfortunately, these here wenches have been eating too much chocolate and can't push the good ship PBW offa da sandbank so poor Laz has dived straight into the sandbank head first.

Don't worry laz yells, can't feel the head no more anyway!

After that bit of sidetracking, Captain Deb, trying to think of a way to get the ship moving again starts flapping her wings and all of a sudden, the sky turns dark and above the sails flies a flock of parrots. The leader of the flock comes swooping down to Captian Deb and squarks in her ear. Captain Deb lets out an almighty aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and gives the order to raise the anchor!!! Good one Captain (sorry, gots ta pick on someone). The good ship PBW starts to move again and sets sail for the west coast of Australia (no Croatian soccer team here) and like in a flash, the weather has turned to stinking hot. The PBW has arrived in Perth which is a beautiful city with parks and gardens and lots of lakes and the mighty Swan river. The crew are finding the temperature rather stifling at 40 degreec C but then the Freemantle Doctor arrives. The FD is actually a cool breeze that sweeps the city and brings the temp down to a manageble 20 degrees C.

Well, as the chronologer has never visited Perth, so can't really describe it (refer to your Funk and Wagnells).

The good ship PBW is now off to the wider blue seas in search of the Croatian soccer team.

Stay tuned for the next episode when we find out - Are those flying parrots friend or foe? Which toy will Batty wench present to the Croatian soccer team? whats happenned to the girly whirly dinghy?
Chronologer of the PBW

matti

« Reply #802 on: June 19, 2006, 10:09:55 pm »
Hey Laz - I will be in Seattle on the 10th of September,  stopping by for a visit (not a wet t-shirt contest) with "mom".   Looking forward to meeting you as well, hope we can arrange it.

Happy to see we are back on the high seas, not a good thing to have restless wenches lurking about  ;)

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #803 on: June 20, 2006, 12:19:23 am »
Gee, Larry, I know this is supposed to be a serious pirate tale and all, but I can't help picturing it more like a musical or a Gilbert and Sullivan Pirates of Penzance kind of thing. Any minute now, the lusty wenches are going to be breaking into song.

On another note, just found out today that our mall, once known as Vancouver Mall, is owned by Aussies.  Westfield Shoppingtown.  Guess they are all over the place. Somebody today said she visited the one in Sydney and that it was beautiful. 
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side

Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #804 on: June 20, 2006, 06:59:06 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Wenches!
I just found my old music partner's newly remodeled website! http://www.beansmusic.com/  Now, Michael Bean is a dead ringer for Johnny Depp and a pirate as well, not to mention ferociuosly talented and writes his own music and all. I played flute on a few songs on the "Bluenose" CD which you'll find on the website.  We played music together for years in the VI and used to do a cruising tour by boat, playing gigs all over the US and BVI. Hired us a big party boat and would pull up stern to the dock and make the stern of the boat into the stage!  The last time I saw him was at Norman Island in the BVI (British Virgin Islands, the Happiest Place on Earth) and we hadn't seen each other since Hurricane Hugo made me a refugee.
If ya wanna hear some bona-fide rockin' pirate music, I think you can hear some tunes on the site.  His CD's are awesome and have some really funny songs with great lyrics.
Hope you enjoy!

CApt Deb 8)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:13:33 am by Captain Deb »
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #805 on: June 20, 2006, 04:28:10 pm »
Matti,

Just waiting to see what my itinery is looking like on the 10th so would be great to catch up. I'll get my people to contact your people, 38 lawyers and we'll discuss a meeting time!!! - bring out those men in white coats again!

No gilligans island approach to these here wenches Sue, they are mean as they come, I mean to say, the armory is full of fluffy handcuffs and whips and.. well, battery run thingies (Batty has the full list). And they are led by the Queen parrothead herself - Captain Deb - youse don't wanna gets on the wrong side of those feathers.

Laz

Chronologer of the PBW

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #806 on: June 20, 2006, 08:40:01 pm »
Okay, I shall readjust my thinking and consider these ladies the Scourge of the High Seas, a title befit the Captain and her crew. But on a clear, calm night, I think I can hear the Cap't softly singing this little refrain....

I am the Captain with a pinafore,
And a mean ole Captain am I,
I send my crew into rough high seas,
But they nary blink an eye.

The crew is the meanest crew I know,
Strong and tough as nails,
We've sailed all over the high seas,
From New Zealand clear to Wales.

Ahoy, ahoy, my fine Pirate lasses,
Our next destination is clear,
Those soccer lads will be all ours,
Of that I have no fear.

So hoist the jib and mainsail,
And all that pirate talk,
We're all set to sail away,
And the parrot said AAAAAAWWWWWWWWKKKKKKK.
;D
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side

Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #807 on: June 20, 2006, 11:30:16 pm »
Quite clearly Sue you have missed ya calling in life!

I think we'll have to send the men in white coats round to yer place next!

Now, the good ship PBW closely followed by the good dinghy girly whirly, which is circling at break neck speed, is now powering up the west coast of the land down under and heading towards Europe (we think). Captain Deb has been confined to quarters by order of Doctor Love, Batty's toys have run outa batteries and she has the DT's and the rest of the crew have drunk to much Bundy. Now Bundy is not the Al bundy version, it's a local Rum (Bundaberg rum) that is rather popular in Oz and a large shipment has made it's way on board.

Stay tuned for the next episode when we ask: Will captain Deb surface? Will the wenches be able to handle the Croatian soccer team? where will batty's batteries come from?
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #808 on: June 21, 2006, 04:33:53 am »
*sits back with morning coffee, wondering where the dinghy is going to go*

BTW, happy winter solstice, Laz!  Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

xox
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #809 on: June 21, 2006, 05:19:44 am »
It is feeeeeeezzzzziiiiiiin nnnnngggggg. It gets really cold at night which is rather strange for Sydney - global warming - reah right!

The good dinghy girly whirly is flying around doing circle work crossing oceans with ease. It's got warp power coz its been zapped with radiation and it now has all these extra powers.

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW