Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775090 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #570 on: April 15, 2006, 03:27:18 am »
Capt Deb,

I'm definitely sending those men in white coats to ya.

ah, the dance and chant didn't work by the way. The film is copywrited and will be sent to all mental asylums!

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #571 on: April 15, 2006, 10:54:48 am »
Well, obviously, you didn't do it long enough!  Sometimes it takes HOURS to get rid of a jumbie! I usually have to do the 'Puter Jumbie Dance and Chant for about 3 or 4 hours to get mine to leave.  Were the feathers really purple or were they magenta or eggplant?  Was the mud thick enough to remain on for at least 2 hours?

Let me know.

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #572 on: April 15, 2006, 07:46:05 pm »
Deb thanks for making me smile...it's been a boo hoo 2 days for me!

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #573 on: April 15, 2006, 09:31:47 pm »
NO BOO-HOO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!  ONE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Capt Deb 8)

Battyp

« Reply #574 on: April 15, 2006, 11:08:03 pm »
I wish it was that easy  LOL  I don't even know the whole of why I'm boo-hooing..maybe it's because Phyllis ate choccies while on the phone with me and didn't share?  LOL ???

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #575 on: April 16, 2006, 03:21:44 am »
And the good ship Princess batty Wench sets sail around the top of that great land down under heading due east and north a bit otherwise will run into the coast. Pretty good  sea farin talk huh  Capt Deb?

as the ship goes up a bit, to the right and then heads down due south Captain Deb decides to pull anchor at a strange place called Cairns. Captain Deb sends out her search party Batty, Phyl, Matti and Mom to investigate and see whether the natives are friendly. 3 days went by and no word at all from the wenches. Captain Deb decides that they are introuble and is mustering the armoury. Out come the furry handcuffs and feather dusters. Even mark, who is now cleaning the latrines, is told to "brush up".

As Capt Deb approaches this village, she is stunned by what she sees and hears. This music is playing and outside in the brilliant sunshine are those wicked wenches undergoing what initially sounded like torture (lots of ooos and ahhhs) but revealed as "six pack massage" Capt Deb is feelingt very jealous at this point but can't say anything as Dr Luuuurrrvvveee is right behind her.

Will Capt Deb take revenge and attack the six pack massuers (can't spell), will the wenches revolt and never move again, whats that music in the backgound? stay tuned...

Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

thecakes

« Reply #576 on: April 16, 2006, 08:28:46 am »
   Happy Easter!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #577 on: April 16, 2006, 08:55:36 am »
   Happy Easter!

Back atcha cakes! Happy Easter! :)

Hey, Laz!  Who's 6-pack am I playing with?  :P
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #578 on: April 16, 2006, 01:09:46 pm »
Happy Easter everyone!!!  I had such a great time at the spa yesterday, I came home and fell asleep.  I tried to imagine how long it would take till I could do that again after surgery.  I think I had to roll over on the vichy shower table 6 times or so, and could barely do it with my old creaky joints without falling off the table now.  They need an automatic pancake people flipper for it.  So for all you posties...does rolling over make you dizzy?
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #579 on: April 16, 2006, 07:00:10 pm »
I guess that depends on how many times you do it! (Roll over)  I played roll down the hill with my grandson last summer--actually the whole family played it--boy did it make my head swim for a bit.  The worst part of post surg- was not being able to sleep on my stomach for a twhile cuz of IV's, monitors and other contraptions.  Then can't sleep on AN side of head--OUCH!

Laz--the term is East by Northeast! or whatever.  Yer gettin' right handy with the nautical lingo!!  It's the anti-jumbie chant yer havin' a problem with!!

Gennysmom--we'll have to build a Spa on the boat! ;D

8)

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #580 on: April 16, 2006, 08:20:14 pm »
This postie admits that as of this week, just "rolling" out of bed makes me dizzy!  :o  But heck, you all know I'm dizzy anyway... so, that's not new news! :D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #581 on: April 16, 2006, 08:22:55 pm »
I couldnt' sleep on AN side as it made my head swim and hurt since.  I still dont' do stomach sleeping and have trouble rolling on the exercise table...that could be a lot from age, fat and exhaustion vs AN though  :-[

You know have the spa get one of those circle beds they use in the hospital..you strap em down and flip over with the push of a button  ;D

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #582 on: April 16, 2006, 08:25:57 pm »
funny, I'm a side sleeper and do sleep on my AN side.. but this past week.. not sure if due to the enhanced tinnitus or what, but having difficulty sleeping on my left side like I usually do. Not one to sleep on my back or right side (darn deviated septum prevents that one)... Sleep standing up, possible... but until I get off the decacrap, I wont' be sleeping anyway! Anyone need their kitchen floor washed? :D

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #583 on: April 16, 2006, 09:52:37 pm »
I used to be such a light sleeper that years ago, when my hearing started to go, I started sleeping on my non-AN side.  So I've been using putting my good ear to the pillow as an advantage for 15 years or so...am well trained at sleeping on my non-AN side.  Not a stomach or back sleeper. 

Spa on the boat....good plan!!!!!!!  I like it!!!!!!   I have a massage therapist that would fit right in and would love to go.  She's been trying to stow away on my suitcase for the Europe trip. 

3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #584 on: April 17, 2006, 04:28:34 am »
Hey Phyl,

Our floors could do with washing. Won't charge ya much (training). I bet your handy with the old feather duster hey -  nudge, nudge, say no more.

Back to work tomorrow - YUKAROONEY. These long weekends are great but about 360 days too short.

Enjoy your last day off guys.

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW