Your story sounds so very familiar to mine, except I'm not anywhere near Wisconsin
. My wife had been compaining about having to repeat stuff twice for quite some time before I went to the ENT.
I can't offer you any help with doctor recommendation, but I do want to welcome you to our group, although I'm sorry you had to have a tumor to find your way here.
You have 3 choices at this point. You can watch and wait to see if it even needs to be treated right now. You can have radiation to treat the tumor, or you can have surgery to remove it. All are good options, although I'm not big on watch and wait just because of the possibility of having more symptoms crop up as/if it grows.
If you choose surgery, make absolutely sure it is with a surgeon who does LOTS of AN surgeries. That, more than anything else, can make the difference between a good outcome and a botched attempt. Many here will recommend you send your MRI to House in LA for a free phone consult. It's a great idea for sure.
Whatever you decide, we'll be here to help you get through it