Author Topic: Pirate goodies  (Read 1753 times)

Cheryl R

Pirate goodies
« on: March 09, 2009, 09:46:53 am »
To Capt Deb and all the other fellow pirates.                  We ate at a Cracker Barrel yesterday and saw in the rack of little Dover kids books one on pirate tattoos.              Something like this may be easily available but I had never seen such.     The website  is doverpublications and see they have several pirate type books for those who are interested.      Some are of the small cheaper type ones.                  Just had to pass this along to everyone.   Might come in handy!
                                                   Cheryl R
Right mid fossa 11-01-01
  left tumor found 5-03,so have NF2
  trans lab for right facial nerve tumor
  with nerve graft 3-23-06
   CSF leak revision surgery 4-07-06
   left mid fossa 4-17-08
   near deaf on left before surgery
   with hearing much improved .
    Univ of Iowa for all care

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Pirate goodies
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 11:39:41 am »
Cheryl,

me thinks that some pillaging of the local Cracker Barrel (great Sunday breakfast, if you can handle the lines!) to get us some tats for the symposium.......

thanks for the heads up on this! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Pirate goodies
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 08:03:33 pm »
me thinks that some pillaging of the local Cracker Barrel (great Sunday breakfast, if you can handle the lines!) to get us some tats for the symposium.......

So, Phyl, does this mean we can expect to see you in Chicago???

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways