Author Topic: should i worry...  (Read 9885 times)

Battyp

Re: should i worry...
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2006, 03:14:01 pm »
Hey Sherry when are you coming to fl?  where are you going to coming to?  I'm on the east coast in the same county they launch the shuttle from.  You will have fun, just remember in summer it's hot hot hot...shorts and tshirts is the daily attire for most places!  We like to be comfy here :o

Enjoy your girls trip!!! You deserve it!!

wind6

• Winch Wench ;)
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2006, 07:10:43 pm »
I will be in Orlando on May 18th and staying till the 21st or 22nd. I am driving so some of my week will be spent at a girlfriends house in Tennessee. We are going to spend  early Saturday driving to the Gulf coast(Anna Maria Island)...then back to Orlando and Universal Studio and the clubs so my friends can witness my new wobble, wobble dance....hehehe. ;D
2.5cm x 3.1cm facial nerve neuroma
removed 8-2-2005(retrosigmoid)
St.Johns Hospital-Springfield,Illinois
Dr.Michael McIlhany and Dr.Carol Bauer
Wait n' watch mode for 8 years.
Gamma Knife at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Chicago,IL. Dr. James P. Chandler. July 10, 2013.

Battyp

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2006, 07:41:53 pm »
I'm an hour east of orlando. 

Lots to see and do...Jelly Rolls used to be a great hang out at disney boardwalk and universald studios has a plethera of bars on their city walk.  I haven't been to any.  I have friends over that way if you need some ideas.

The weather's been awesome warm during the days, cool at night!

wind6

• Winch Wench ;)
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2006, 09:23:18 pm »
So any good ideas on how to dress? I would love to get really decked out but I'm not sure how much walking we will have to do. I have been practicing walking in heels around the house... ;D
2.5cm x 3.1cm facial nerve neuroma
removed 8-2-2005(retrosigmoid)
St.Johns Hospital-Springfield,Illinois
Dr.Michael McIlhany and Dr.Carol Bauer
Wait n' watch mode for 8 years.
Gamma Knife at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Chicago,IL. Dr. James P. Chandler. July 10, 2013.

Battyp

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2006, 07:26:26 am »
Main attire here during the day is shorts, tennies or flip flops  :o)  Night time it would depend on where you go and what you're comfortable with.  You know hot slut outfit to jeans and sandals.  You tend to see it all here, especially in the tourist areas.   ;D  Universal daytime comfortable shoes!  Universal or Downtown disney night time be prepared to walk so make sure you have on something comfortable shoe wise.  Just going to a bar locally (or downtown orlando) you can pretty much park close by so less walking.