Author Topic: ...and .... HERE I AM!!!  (Read 8329 times)

fbarbera

Re: ...and .... HERE I AM!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 08:48:18 am »
Congratulations Pascale!  Welcome to the other side, postie. 

NL

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 04:03:42 pm »
Hi Pascale,

I think the last time I saw one of your posts you were deciding on treatment. So glad to see you've not only made the decision...but you're done with your treatment!!! Congratulations on becoming a postie!

Nancy
1.6 cm left AN diagnosed Oct. '07
1.9 cm on 2nd MRI, May '08
Retrosigmoid surgery at House Clinic/St. Vincent's on 8/6/08
(no post-op dizziness, nausea, facial or balance issues)
Thankful for a fantastic team of doctors - Dr. Rick Friedman, Dr. Marc Schwartz, & Dr. Michael Stefan

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 04:40:09 pm »
Pascale:

Belated congratulations on finishing your treatment.  You're now a 'postie'!  A title almost almost as coveted as the 'signature' (with your completed treatment listed) that you once envied.  Welcome to the neighborhood.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 05:48:29 am »
*does the postie-toastie happy dance around office in house*

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done deal! Now time for that booger to die its fugly death! Congrats on finishing treatment!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

cindyj

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 01:06:17 pm »
Congrats on completion, Pascale!!!  Know that did feel great to change your signature.  Glad everything went well for you.  Hope you'll stick around with us!

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings