Author Topic: Woooooooo Hooooooo ...I Can Skate  (Read 4096 times)

Soundy

• prophetic picture done by my 5 year old, June'04
Re: Woooooooo Hooooooo ...I Can Skate
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 02:09:17 am »
Trying this again...about the time I hit post last night the power went out... about 2am
daughter woke me up telling me the smoke alarm was making funny noises... it was really the
microwave chirping to have clock reset... now waiting on washer to stop  (I had just loaded it )
gotta stuff clothes in the dryer so I can go back to bed and get a little more shuteye before
the have to get up time of 6:00...

anyway...

I talked to the HR lady at work yesterday ,along with several others that got the same
letter and form as I did... her husband had heart surgery a while back and got one... she is
working on getting the transition seamless as promised and all of us covered as we were on
CIGNA ... with her husband in the group that signed on for the fight I know she is going to
do her darnedest to get it through... so I feel better and just hope it goes through ...

I am still going to continue to try to get CIGNA to pay for BAHA before switch which is suppose to take
place July 1st... that is also the day our CIGNA would have rolled over and out of pocket and
deductibles go back to zero ... have to prove that BAHA is a need and not a luxury...like getting a piece
of metal implanted in your head is something you would go out and do for fun

I plan on going to skating rink tonight and again Saturday night as this is the last weekend til fall
he will be open...and Saturday or Sunday hoping to get to Huntsville and buy some skates and pads
and go ahead with skating on wheels track at park...

3mm AN discovered Aug 2004
Translab July 2 ,2007
3.2cm x 2.75cm x 3.3cm @ time of surgery