Author Topic: Mayo Clinic  (Read 2689 times)

alsummers

Mayo Clinic
« on: December 18, 2007, 07:57:59 am »
I just had a consultation with Drs. Driscoll and Link at the Mayo Clinic.  Has anyone had any experience with them?

OTO

Re: Mayo Clinic
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 07:41:16 pm »
alsummers

You can use the search tool at the top of the page.  Type in Mayo Clinic or type in the Doctor's names and it will list any recent messages with those words.   I know there are people that had surgery at the Mayo Clinic.  You can click on their name, and send them a personal message (email).   They might be willing to respond directly to you....   If not I'm sure people will chime in whent they read your question.   Also you can browse the forum category - Physicians

debora

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 07:01:46 am »
I go to the Mayo in Rochester and Dr Driscoll and Link are my doctors.  I didn't start going to them until after I had radiation so I  can't tell you anything about their surgical skills but they will answer all of your questions and put you at ease with their expertise.  They are both young and steady  :).
Good luck,   Deb

RE

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 08:21:24 pm »
I had a consultation with them early this spring.  Thery are very helpful and know there stuff.  I decided to have Levine and Haines @ the Univeristy of Minnesota perform my surgery because they had more experience.  I had the Middle Fosa Approach.
Rich
5mm x 6mm left AN
Removed Middle Fossa 10/25/07
Levine & Haines @ U of Minnesota