Author Topic: NE ANA Forum Gang Brunch at Maxwell's - Sunday, May 4, 2008  (Read 60227 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Hi all......

Wanted to start the new brunch thread, since everyone is gearing up for the summer (for the Northern Hemisphere gang.. sorry Laz!), so here goes....

I wanted to time this in early Aug due to some commitments others already have in the month of August, as well as have it close to post-ANA Symposium, since Katie and I will be attending and we can share info with you all from the symposium for those that can't attend....If anyone is also traveling to the "best coast" for summer holiday/vacation, we'd LOVE to have you join us!

So...... does Aug 5 at Maxwell's work for you?  Bill, our lovely host, already noted to me that he's looking forward to our return and as for Gil.... well.... I'm feeling those fresh, apple dumplings coming our way (dang, they were good!) and he gives great huggles!

Thus far:

Phyl
YogaSue
Sheryl (keeping fingers crossed!)

Thanks!
Phyl
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 04:15:01 pm by ppearl214 »
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
Count me in, as always!   ;D

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

ppearl214

• Administrator
Katie, you got it! :) 

Thus far:

Phyl
YogaSue
Kbonner (Katie)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

MLB57

Hi Everyone--I'll be there with bells on!! See ya all then!!!  Jane and I shouold have our kids' wedding photos by then!!!

Regards, Mary :o
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

Crazycat

• Self-Portrait/ "Friends, Romans, countrymen...."
I'll be there, I'll be there..........I will be there.....

Paul
5cm x 5cm left-side A.N. partially removed via Middle Fossa 9/21/2005 @ Mass General. 
Compounded by hydrocephalus. Shunt installed 8/10/2005.
Dr. Fred Barker - Neurosurgeon and Dr. Michael McKenna - Neurotologist.

ppearl214

• Administrator
Mary (and Jane..) Can't wait to see the pics!!!! :)  Mazel Tov!

Paul, we be riding together again? :)  Become a tradition, ya know :)

Updated:

Phyl
YogaSue
Kbonner (Katie)
MLBMary
CrazyKat Paul

Phyl

ppearl214

• Administrator
OMG!  *falls off office chair, laughing...*  I just called Maxwell's and placed a reservation for Aug 5.. .in the Boardroom again! (YAY!)  I mention that we want Gil's apple dumplin's and the gentleman says "you wanna speak to him?"... "sure!" I say... well, not only will Gil be there but he has our advanced order of apple dumplins! OMG!!  They are prepared for us.... they are armed and ready! :)

Hoping others can join us! What a fun time this will be... and informative as well!
Phyl

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **

you did not add my name to the list !!!
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

ppearl214

• Administrator

you did not add my name to the list !!!

Speak up and you, too, shall be added :D

Updated:

Phyl
YogaSue
Kbonner (Katie)
MLBMary
CrazyKat Paul
JoeF :)

ppearl214

• Administrator
psssst... guess who may be joining us at the next brunch?  Hint:  He's got a real terrific British accent.... shhhhhhh... his arrival date is now confirmed!  :D

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

MLB57

Oh--I am so excited for you, Phyl!!!    ::)  We'll all be glad to meet the bloke from across the pond aka your hubby!!!!   Regards, Mary ;D
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

yoga52smh

Hi Phyl,

I second that.  So happy for you that your hubby will join us.  I hope he's here to stay for you. Happy thoughts, always.

Sue    :-*

ellenvig

• My AN
Count me in!

Ellen
2.3cm AN diagnosed 6/13/06.
Gamma Knife 9/22/06.
Dr. Greorg Noren, Providence RI.
http://savyon.com/ellen/AN.htm

Betsy

I may have missed this from older posts, but where is Maxwells?  I've been know to travel long distances for apple dumplins!
15mm left side AN, diagnosed 4/25/07, radiosurgery via Trilogy 8/22/07.  Necrosis & shrinkage to 12.8mm April 2009